hemroids
Did anyone get hemrroids while taking incivek?  If yes, give details and what did you do about it.  I am 65 years old and this is very new to me. Thanking you in advance.  Take all mistakes for love.
Here is a link to a thread that discusses hemorrhoids and various things that help. It is all good advice but be sure to scroll down to Pooh's post as her info. is very in depth.
Good luck,
Riv
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/The-dreaded-anal-rectal-issues/show/1950635
Thank you so much.  I am stating on my 3rd week of ribavirin, incivek and pegasys.  Only trouble I am having so far is hemroids.
My husband got internal hemorrhoids that were very painful and bled.  He took Loperimide, kept the area clean and dry (Balneol), and put Desitin.  They began to go away after finishing Incivek at 12 weeks, and eventually went away completely.
Advocate1955
              hi,    i did the triple tx with incivek also.  and yes i got hemorrhoids.  other than the otc meds(preparation H), keeping your stools firm will cut down on the pain.  cleaning yourself asap will stop the pain.  check with your dr if immodium is ok for you.  i keep it in case of diarrhea.  diarrhea will set those hemoroids on fire, and get them bleeding.  after the incivek phase the hemoroids cleared up. thank god

i hope that your tx remains trouble free,  other than the volcano eruptions.                good luck,      barry
12 weeks = = WOW!!  I am just on my 3rd week.  Thanks for your post.
THANK YOU
Hi there, yes I got a hemorrhoid during the Incivek treatment, gosh I feel like I am in a club :) a sad club which I have cancelled membership in Yeah!

I used baby wipes, desitin is good for irritation and protection, I was going to use Tucks but the nurse at Vertex said that would irritate as it has alcohol

Another member on here used imodium, just a small dose, probably on the post that Rivil sent you.

I ate a lot of apples = fiber, it was the diarrhea that made it worse for me.

After finishing the Incivek it all calmed down and is now gone.

Gosh I get to tell someone some good news :)