hepatitis c
hcv and Morphine is there any side effects, what is the reccomended pain medication, for severe pain from side effects of disease and post trmt.
I read your other post from a few min's ago and yes there is a possible treatment for you. The new triple therapy treatment for genotype 1 patients who were non or partial responders on SOC. You have a 75 to 80% for partial responders and a 30% chance for non responders of SVR. The new drugs were just approved by FDA a couple of months ago so speak to your doctor. I hope this gives you some hope for the future and welcome to the forum.

Keith
by suzieq2, 1 hour ago
To: hepatology
I am 57 yr. female maintain good weight,nutrition, 1B nonresonder 2005 46 weeks trmt. should not have gone that long. iron overload, no blood letting pior trmt. slight bridging fibrosis,
labeled a slow responder, no such thing, I am still sick just about everyday for six yrs. now. I take low dose of morphine , xanax, and ambian, tried tree times post trmt. to live without meds. do not like taking them, My quality of life is less than good. I know there is no trmt. available for me at this time. I just want to feel better. I have severe fatigue, pain in back, Liver,
extreme pain in lower extremities. Butt thru to feet. sometimes unbearable.My original gastro,really dropped the ball on my trmt.but now i just want to be able to get up out of bed for a day. I do daily routine ,get up do one chore ,then lay down , get up some energy and yhis is the cycle.I take medical grade vitamin B complex, & D Alphalipodic acid , tried hormone replacement , made me sick , My General M.D. has treating side effects. and I am to the point of her saying I need pain management. I really do not want to go that route ,but we have tried everything, I am slowly becoming worse, quit work, Brain confusion, nausea, severe fatigue. sleep problems,weak, Just down right feel bad. I know there is no trmt. for me at this time.I am just searching for something to make feel better. Sincerely,Karyn