Hepatitis C Community
hepatitis c
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hepatitis c

hcv and Morphine is there any side effects, what is the reccomended pain medication, for severe pain from side effects of disease and post trmt.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1747881_tn?1358189534
I read your other post from a few min's ago and yes there is a possible treatment for you. The new triple therapy treatment for genotype 1 patients who were non or partial responders on SOC. You have a 75 to 80% for partial responders and a 30% chance for non responders of SVR. The new drugs were just approved by FDA a couple of months ago so speak to your doctor. I hope this gives you some hope for the future and welcome to the forum.

Keith
Blank
1747881_tn?1358189534
by suzieq2, 1 hour ago
To: hepatology
I am 57 yr. female maintain good weight,nutrition, 1B nonresonder 2005 46 weeks trmt. should not have gone that long. iron overload, no blood letting pior trmt. slight bridging fibrosis,
labeled a slow responder, no such thing, I am still sick just about everyday for six yrs. now. I take low dose of morphine , xanax, and ambian, tried tree times post trmt. to live without meds. do not like taking them, My quality of life is less than good. I know there is no trmt. available for me at this time. I just want to feel better. I have severe fatigue, pain in back, Liver,
extreme pain in lower extremities. Butt thru to feet. sometimes unbearable.My original gastro,really dropped the ball on my trmt.but now i just want to be able to get up out of bed for a day. I do daily routine ,get up do one chore ,then lay down , get up some energy and yhis is the cycle.I take medical grade vitamin B complex, & D Alphalipodic acid , tried hormone replacement , made me sick , My General M.D. has treating side effects. and I am to the point of her saying I need pain management. I really do not want to go that route ,but we have tried everything, I am slowly becoming worse, quit work, Brain confusion, nausea, severe fatigue. sleep problems,weak, Just down right feel bad. I know there is no trmt. for me at this time.I am just searching for something to make feel better. Sincerely,Karyn
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank