how to reduce SGPT 69 to 35 in a week
FEW DAYS BACK ON 27TH OF OCT 2008 I WALK THROUGH THE TESTS OF SGPT AND SGOT ALSO HAPATITES B AND C SO THE RESULT IS SGOT IS NORMAL WHICH IS 35 HAPATITES B AND C IS NORMAL AND SGPT IS HIGH WHICH IS 69 SO KINDLY SUGGEST SOME THING FOR ME TO DROP DOWN SGPT 69 TO 35 BECAUSE I HAD A MEDICAL TEST IN 7 DAYS ...............
my urine is in normal color i will be very thankfull if u suggest some thing for me ....................
don't know if it is possible unless you find out what is going on with your liver. there could be something wrong that needs to be looked into or it could be something simple. This may help lower the upcoming test, don't drink any alcohol or take any pain meds like tyolnol, etc. eat a friendly liver diet, no salt, sugar or fatty foods. Take milk thistle supplement. good luck
thanks Copyman on 5th of november i had SGPT test it is reduceed 25 points in one week i want to share this for all you guys take the juice of grayfruit and pomagranat also every day go for running or joging up to 1.5 hours do not eat fast food and any kind of meet and do not take tension u ll feel the difference and spreed this tonic message for those whome SGPT is high...........................

Pray for me...................
My SGOT and SGPT is high but i don't know the value. they requested to have another blood test.  i doubt if this will reduce as they have any recommendation to reduce it. I take iterax (hydroxizine) medicine a day before my blood test. Is this could possibly one of the cause?

please answer anyone here who knows what i need to do. I will repeat the test on friday Nov 14, 2008.
if possible I would not take anything for a few days before the test. Unless of course it is prescribed RX for a serious condition. Best of luck
Hi Copyman,

My SGOT reduced from 69 to 40 and my SGPT reduced from 79 to 59. I failed again to meet the required level. They recommended RX to take for one week. Nov 24 will be my next test. What test do I need to know what is the real cause of this high SGPT and SGOT? they just get blood from me.. I think reducing it by means of medicine will not cure my problem..Please help me as I want to really cure whats wrong with my liver.

my sgpt 99 how can i reduce
My SGPT levels are 108 and SGOT is 59.  Advise me as to how can I bring it under control
My SGPT is 50 and SGOT is 25. Bilirubin label is 1.5. Hoever, 5 yeasrs back i had Hepatites E.

Please advise what should I now ?
my sgot is 49 and sgpt is 69, else everything is normal i.e. blood sugar, urine etc. could you please help me how I can reduce this sgot & sgpt to the normal level in 15 days.....I m taking LIV52 DS to control it, can it be helpful.....??
Dear
i was diagnosed with HCV in 1998 and my index value was 7.83 and my SGPT was 2130 with 41 normal(people donot believe me i have to show them my multiple lab results). I bring my SGPT to 35 in two months. and my HCV was cured also. now i have HCV again positive. I have been treated by homeopathic doctor in our city. Ur SGPT can come down in three days to normal from 69 to 40 if u use "Carduus Marinus". It is a homeopathic medicine and also known as milk thistle. I have been using it for last 12 years but quite for last two years and i again go HCV.
are we allowed to give our email contact here?

I have been having occasional bleeding from my rectal track while passing motion, but had noticed that it was not mixing with the fecal matter. I recently had my LFi done and the cause has been associated with my SGOT and SGPT values being rather high. MY SGOT is 71 and my SGPT is 119. I have been on medication (Livopill DS) for the last 5 days and have been asked to cont the same for another 10 days. Once the first course of medicine is complete, I've been asked to undergo a few tests again including a Liver Function test.
1. Has anybody had similar symptoms if so did the medicines help at all?
2. My abdominal scan did not indicate an inflammed liver, but my doctor felt that my liver was inflammed for some reason. Is it possible to miss the inflammation during scanning?
3. I do not drink, not even soda. I was prescribed some nerve related medicines for chest pains that I was having earlier in the year. Could those be the cause?

I am sorry for all the questions, I am not sure if my levels are high enough of considerable liver damage just yet. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

SG
My SGPT and SGOT is tooooooooooo high and because of that i am feeling to much pain in my backache and full body am not able to walk properly also so kindly suggest me precaution shld i take and in how much time it can be cured ..
all you need to do to lower down sgpt is exercise atleast 1.5 hours a day, then just oatmeal and lemon in hot water without sugar, jute vegetable ampalaya leaves, and pineapple juice everyday for lunch, oatmeal and pineapple and apple for dinner. no rice no fatty foods, no oil, less salt only no sugar, then most important sleep 8hours in a night.
I'm extremely skeptical that this would work in a Hepatitis C patient.

If a patient had elevated ALT due to a fatty liver then maybe the diet and exercise would be beneficial. But Enzo's approach is not going to work to lower ALT in patients without fatty liver.

Also keep in mind that strenuous exercise can actually elevate ALT.

We basically have to do it the hard way. Eradicating the virus is the way for most of us HCV patients to lower our liver enzymes.
Mike
Mike, you are the voice of reason-thanks!
what to take in diet if one having her pregnancy and she is also suffering from high level of sgpt?? what to take in food to lower down the level of sgpt?? kindly suggest..
Hi my SGPT level was 66 and prior to blood test i had omeprazole tablet for 3 days, does this effect sgpt???
"does this effect sgpt???"

Omeprazole

Adverse Reactions
Post-marketing Experience

Hepatic: Liver disease including hepatic failure (some fatal), liver necrosis (some fatal), hepatic encephalopathy hepatocellular disease, cholestatic disease, mixed hepatitis, jaundice, and elevations of liver function tests [ALT, AST, GGT, alkaline phosphatase, and bilirubin]

http://www.drugs.com/pro/omeprazole.html
Dear My ALT is 257...I've started taking Cardus Marianus since two days..I live in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Can you please tell me about that Doctor. I'll be thankful
sir goodmorning..my concerned is how can i lower down my sgpt 120 and sgot 56..within 1week..and what should i take midicine.?..please reply me ASAP..
My SGPT level is 65 now what should i do ?