myoglobinuria
scrachinghead and any one ....ones myoglobin level is a possible cause for urine turning redish in the snow...i'm not sure what happens when the temperture of urine drops to make it turn redish after it has been in the snow for a while(at least with some folks )as i said before in a post i noticed my urine would turn redish in the snow at times when my liver was not fuctioning well...i also have seen this with people that drink a lot....last time i posted this question hep researcher had mentioned the possiblity of a myoglobin level being off.(i looked that up)..i wonder if a liver that is impaired from hep virus or drinking makes your glucose levels messed up which starves your brain and muscles from glucose can in turn create a problem with your myoglobin level...myoglobin level is present in muscle cells as a reserve of oxygen...so that being said...folks that do not have these liver problems can not test this out....and as i am taking better care of my liver this problem i had is barely there...billy
why are you still bothered by this? even though this is a hepatitis forum people still answered this for you the last time you posted about it. i mean no disrespect but there are many here that have far worse problems then what color their urine is in the snow! why not go to the doctor and have a urine test and bloodwork done? good luck
the reason i brought it up was because scratching head had mentioned trying it in a post below... i do think theres something to it ..a simple expeiment that could tell help someone...of course i was curious about it too...so i did a little research...thats all...and you ...myself...and scratchinghead are lucky we arn't too bad off from this hep yet....billy