Hepatitis C Community
odor
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

odor

i have an odor i'm not sure of what it is  kinda a naturel smell i think but its very potent and not sure if its supost to be that way. I do not smoke I eat on regular a nutrientshake w/mild beans n rice and noodles at times and of course my greens . my question is , is this smell just my theramones or is it caused by my hep c ?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
408795_tn?1324939275
You mean when you go to the bathroom or just always smell?  Are you on tx?  Please explain more.  confused.
Blank
oh dear
Blank
206807_tn?1331939784
I doubt it is caused by HCV but if your on tx, it could be a different story. Like fretboard said, need more information.
Blank
I'm not aware of Hep C causing odours.  I'd look at other causes.
Blank
Have you considered the beans and rice?
Blank
It isn't clear from your post where the odor is emanating from; different locations point to different possible issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetor_hepaticus

This can happen with cirrhotics, but if you are not cirrhotic it should not be likely.  That pertains to the breath, and I got the vibe that you mean the smell is coming from your skin?

If you use the board search engine and type in  "odor" , you will be directed to several threads that are related to digestive issues.

This sounds like a issue that may best be answered by a doctor, but I always think it's good to check out possibilities first.

best
Willy
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949