Hepatitis C Community
please stop what your doing i need help

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

please stop what your doing i need help

My partner often tells me that his stomach tends to hurt alot and his skin looks yellow. i ve been having sex with him and i often think im pregnant because i experience fatigue loss of apetitie and i think im pregnant(i had missed my period but it came two weeks later so im thinking i had a silent misscarrige)but my skin started looking yallow too and maybe the hep caused the miscarriage or either it played a part as to why my period was late and heavy but any who.and then a few months later i thought i was pregnant again because my symptoms got more extreme i started have fatigue diarreah (diarrhea) sore throat and i called my partner and he had a stuffy nose and his symptoms went away (that made me think ok  im not pregnant because he is experienceing the same symptoms)but i decided to go out in the cold and my symptoms escalated and i went to the hospital and they said its an viral infection and that its not the flu.i started then feeling afraid that maybe i contracted the hiv disease because why is my partner experiencing slight symptoms if he was already infected with the disease ? and do hep c gradually come on like it did me if you are getting reinfected?if i was pregnant is this whats causing my miscarriages,what is the chances that i can get better,is there any medicine i can take,can i have kids,will this hurt me in the long run ,what is the status on a cure,is there anything i can do naturally,is there anyone you know thast specialize in hep c and is it possible for him to experince slight symptoms if i reinfected him when we had sex the second time because i need to know if its hiv or something?and how should i tell him?
Tags: help hepititus c sex hiv/aids
GO GET A HIV/HEP C BLOOD TEST NOW!
that will answer your questions right now...  is he hiv positive?? does he have hep c??
if you don't know--get him tested now...and don't have unprotected sex with him until you know the answers... Why would you keep having sex with someone that you didn't know if he was HIV POSITIVE!! and then risk getting pregnant with a child that you could pass HIV too!! that's riduculous..!!
Forgive me for being angry!! but you are being reckless and selfish!! get tested and don't have unprotected sex and don't bring any children into this world until you can be an adult and take care of them!
Dorsey
You seriously need to go to a clinic, get birth control and tested not only for Hep and HIv but every single STD known to man.  You've thought you might be pregnant so many times it mystifies me why you still have unprotected sex with an infected by what (who knows) partner and risk dying unless you are not serious.

You don't get infected and uninfected from disease it's always there and so why do you think you could re-infect someone is a good question.

hep C doesn't cause miscarriages nor imitate pregnancy in any way.  

Get a blood test for all the hot topic disease and then use a condom. They are free in most areas and if you can't get them I'll send you a box.

PS Abortions are NOT birth control.  If you are old enough to have sex you are old enough to stop this foolishness.
Hey,
Trying to understand your question. The hospital said you have a virus ? what virus. ?
. If it where me i would get tested and tell him to get tested for hep c  or Hiv. Then take the appropriate steps after. Relax take a breath there is some things you can do if you have hep c . Good luck to you and your partner
Is the same person who has posted this before? Sorry if I am mistaken, but in this day and age how can you be so foolish?

never mind this is so annoying i won't answer
doesn't it make sense to see if you have Hepatitis C before posting on a HCV forum? even if there were doctors here we could not answer your questions. go get tested, if you can't afford it then go to FREE board of health clinic in your city. good luck
Get yourself tested for STDs, and get some condoms.  Or better still, keep your pants on.  And don't get pregnant - you are WAY TOO STUPID to burden the world with any of your offspring.
Yes you do need help!  Like everyone said above "stop havig unprotected sex with your partner or anyone else and get yourself checked out"  I think this will put you at ease and maybe someone can get it thru to you the severity of getting and living with HCV.

best wishes to you!