Hepatitis C Community
trouble ?

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

trouble ?

So I'm a trouble maker? Because I dont agree with your use of drugs. Someone dosnt agree with you so you screem and kick ?
I said my opinion and then had to respond over and over because YOU would lay out an insult.
So you protect your fragile little world that way and have others to back you, so what.  If I leave here I have a good clean life. You are still going to be you and have the need to protect yourself from anything that treatens your walls.
  I never thought that someone should leave a chat room because of different opinions but I have heard that over and over about me.  So do it now.  If half the post in here say go I go. Even if thats 1 out of 2.
Move I don't think it is the differing opinions its the way you scream and yell and huff and keep things going long after they've died that is the problem.

For example - I know that ADs have saved this course of treatment for me. I'd never done one before but found out I did need them all along.

So when out of nowhere you just make those insane comments about me being on drugs.........after it took me so many years to actually be sober - I find REAL offense in the statement. Still I try to ignore it.

But then we're talking about Chinese Food and you scream Go Smoke Pot and Do ADs! Out of nowhere at all and well...........it's very annoying.

If you don't want people to "pick on you" then wouldn't it be easier to try and just realize - we all hve different opinionns and while you are sure youa re right..............not everybody thinks so.

And just let it go?

For example - starting this thread.

I mean......that's what is being said.
Then you didnt follow a thread or so before, but im sure no one does, where someone would insult me for my opinion but the thread would be closed.  I make what I say very clear. Its not my fault that maybe some people over look what I'm saying maybe because it makes them defensive.
But I do not just come out of no where and make statements.  You do not know me but to asume that is negative.
There are many things said from thread to thread. I dont understand or follow everything. Some times I'll add 2cents knowing I may not grab the whole coversation, but that happens alot here. SO WHAT.
To tell me to leave because you dont understand or you disagree is   well I dont know.  If your on tx fine.
Who the lipgloss do you think you are for asking someone to leave?
I don't know what the heck you're referring to as I have been extremely sick up until the last few days (just began to get back on the boards a little)...I see I have missed a little of "this months cycle chaois"...it seems that it does run in cycles, and when it does, just hopp off the board for awhile or
something if it annoys you. When it's all over it seems everyone hugs and makes up...this place is very unconditional.

And also, you have mentioned you are very much into recovery...if thats the case,
a good read would be, 12x12 p. 90   And, A.A. p. 66.
PLEASE if you don't agree with something then let it go.....

Then.....There was no reason for your stupid attack yet again.

Hmmmmm, Where did i just read that?......... Seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

BTW whats a "oldtimer"? And if you have or Had HCV why shouldn't you post here? Ive learned alot about HCV from the People who have won and the unlucky one's who have yet to win.
Oh Rev please don't go, please pretty please. Were begging you to stay, so don't you feel all better now?
It just keeps getting better!!!!
Even though you strike me as a judgemental, self rightous idiot, I still find your commentary amusing....Someone has to play the clown and it might as well be you.LOL
It's the MH mutation of Celebrity Death Match.
I need $4000 before the end of the day or thats it
ooookkkkk?!  when did someone say "move/amicrazy you have to go?"  I missed that one.  SOmeone did say that SOME people should leave but no names were mentioned as far as I read.  They could have been talking about spacecoast, NJRSL, Rev, abbas, you, me or any other person that is not liked as far as you know.
SO, why the personalization?  some members seem to use these goodbye threads as a meter for popularity and have "left" many times, and always come back. They want to gauge how well liked they are.
I never said goodbye and neither did Scott (until today); DON"T leave! Because I know I won't stay away, the day I actually leave will be without a big announcement.  One person has stayed away, after several goodbyes and returns, the only one I can remember.  
So, if someone says jump off the bridge, do we take a poll? or do we act according to common sense?
LMAO

said
I know most of you hate me or you pity me -- or both. Poor me.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, pity,,,,its terrible to have your thumbs cut off as a child.It took guts for you to post that,,,I sense a leader.
Don't feel bad that they didn't pick you for the basketball games,,,it was the thumbs,, or lack of thumbs,,,not YOU as a person,,,
Hey you guys, feels good to be out of the fog. An occasional trip into Wallyworld brings back memories. hahahaha
If you all leave I won't have anything to read! LOL
So I'm hiding behind a tree this freezing early morning taking a pee. And I hear the home owners voice just 4 fett behind me calling my name. I to quickly put everything inside and pretend I'm picking something up just to find it was one of my helpers playing a joke. Very funny. I now have wet clothes in frezzing temp for 5 hrs.Do you know what its like to be cold and wet in that area ?  That was this morning.  If anyone must be pitied it is me.
And I was one of the last ones to be picked for basketball. I mean I was so bad that the coach just put all us rejects together to play our own game. And let me tell you, it was a blast. We takled each other a kicked the ball. It was great. And I never stopped  going by my own drum beat.  If my play isnt by your rules then I'll have my own game and I find that much more rewarding.
  I dont care how you interpet what I say. I just like to respond.
The only soap opra I ever watched was Dark shadows and I hope I'm doing it justice
All we need is the music I suppose. I think Sally Fields has joined the forum as Sibel (spelling?) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood................rubber baby buggy bumpers rubber baby buggy bumpers rubber baby buggy bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figure if I can't beat em I'll just join em. :) Dale
Okay... Repeat This 15 times as FAST as you can:

One Smart Fellow He Felt Smart
;)
Dark shadows?? me too!!!,,can't believe anyone remembers that one.That was my one and only too,wow,we have that in common (and hepc too!!)But I believe in ads if ya need them and I don't pee in public,even if I was a guy, I wouldn't. maybe you live in the country and surrounded by trees,,still no excuse really
Dark Shadows - I used to love that show - haven't heard that name in a long long while - you know you just gave away our ages- how are you doing? Don't really know exactly what is going on - been having a bit of a tough time myself so am a little oblivious.
A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck wood. Sorry I had to do it ;-)

This is crazy!!!
Hey, I'm not a guy, and I pee outside when I need to.  We hicks do that all the time.  Your supposed to honk when you drive by, just so they know its moon over my hammy....harkens back to the "lets dribble on the toilet seat" so the rest of us have to sit in it days...remember that thread???
Hey fish was it a full moon? Besides peeing outside i've had to use a few corncobs in the cornfield. But this hick is from Indiana where cornfields and farms is all we have here.
I never come into contact with "dribble",,,,I lift the seat and "straddle,",,,great for building thigh muscle tone and you'll also avoid getting syphliss, aids,hep(a,b +C),gonorrhea,mumps measles,chicken pocks,ecoli,scabies and CFS.
I may have forgotten to straddle once though cuz I have hep c.
I can't look back though,drives ya crazy.
The only thing that is going on is Rev sister in law needs prayers and you and others are needing support.
Nothing else is going on.
picture a harvest moon, huge and yellow!!!    just kidding!!  just a little sick hep humor...
Are you doing OK?
Yes, I'm feeling better then I have in 6 months. Just 2 1/2 days with out riba and that virbartion is gone. My emotions are almost stable, I walk at almost normal speed without the feeling of falling over. I worked 5 hrs and fast speed today with only needing to slow down a couple of times.
I can realy see that I will have my life back faster then I feared.
  I seem to be cursing a lot but that maybe because the past 6 months I havnt been able to take carse of myself spirtiually the way I need. But I'm done with tx and you know what else ? I was able to look at people in the eyes with strength instead of confussion and dizziness.
Iv been smiling since yesterday and if this keeps up I may even ask to take a vote on here to see if I should go out and try another relationship. But thats I hard one cause theres no many woman that is as perfect and smart as I.
Dark Shadows - That was maybe 10th grade - Say "my father works in a shipyard" but hold your tongue while doing this. It takes on a whole new meaning:) I think I will take an anti depressant and go out front on main street and pee. Then move so I can maintain my freedom under the harvest moon so yellow and bright. I have a confession I am actually Rev and Moveabove and NYgirl. I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am and I seriously doubt it. A good swift kick to the forum gets its motor running. We have to reach out even harder to the new faces that are scared and needing help when we are in the middle of the humor though. They are looking for serious answers to serious concerns. I remember my first visit to this forum and watching the action. It was no different then than now. Maybe a different set of player but overall the same. Hope both of you are doing well and on top of the world. Dale
I am happy you are feeling so good! I did not clear on my first PCR - had another this morning - trying to stay positive. I find tx doable but so very very hard. If I have to extend I don't know how I will do it. I know others here have it worse than I do. I guess I am feeling sorry for myself. I'll get over it. Everyone deserves to be happy. Give youself that chance.
Glad to hear you're finding it 'doable.' Hope I can say the same when I get started ('hopefully soon'). Still waiting on appointments.... real pain,,,this waiting and waiting at every corner prior to tx, during tx after tx for pcr's. Everyone is always waiting. I guess 1 year post tx, the waiting is over,,well 2 year post for some doctors.

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..
I remember barnabus and I remember that it came on about the time I would come in from school. I had a crush on the blonde girl - ha! Never could watch it all because I had to go to work. That was a crazy show wasn't it. How in the world are you doing? I'm still trucking along and feeling a little better each day. Sleep is wonderful. Dale
All the time...twice for every glass of water=All the time..i went outside day&nite...otherwise i would flush away a village's worth of water-daily!!...
Fish, i am dreaming about your moons.....we had 10 degrees&snow here-now i can write outside....so we northerner's use leaves;Can-Do-Man uses corncobs-whatall do y'all use down mexico way???-tumble weeds?.....prickly pear?...be careful...
MOVE...don't go-ya gotta stay to keep spacecoast in line...
You can feel sorry for your self because you follow it with perspective. You will do what you need to do for yourself I can hear that in how you sound. You have so much emotion. Life is good
I am praying for you.   I just know this time you will be one of the lucky ones.  Keep the faith.

Pat
Elaine:
I think you nailed it. Cassandra. That is a good memory you have. I usually have a head full of useless factoids but I didn't have that one:) Dale
My gosh you two.... if you remember you will have one up on me.  I can't remember either.  Hope the two of you are doing good.
Pat
Sychronicity......I was just talking the other day with a friend about early soap opera's.  I couldn't remember the name of my brother's and mine favorite soap opera.  We used to ditch grade school to watch it.  

IT WAS DARK SHADOWS!  
Back to the topic, yes you are sort of obnoxious...I posted a few threads back and you had a snotty remark that was unnecessary. I didn't crawl under the covers and cry because you were mean to me but I DO think you are an a$$. Remember, you started this thread so I'm telling you what I think, too bad so sad...
Cin