Hepatitis C Community
waiting for blood results of hiv hep c

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

waiting for blood results of hiv hep c

docter is ringing me today with results at first he wanted see me but my mental health worker as rung docter to say my mental status couldnt wait till appointment next week realy worried about results is it common for results to be given over fone and could this be good sign my tests are negative please help
It sounds like you are saying your mental health worker pressured your doctor into phoning you with the results, and if that is the case then I don't think you can read anything into him calling rather than telling you in person other than that your doctor is trying to accommodate the request of your mental health worker. I just realized it is now hours later than your initial post; did you get the results yet? This forum is a great place to come with any questions about your test results, once you have them. Best wishes!
I get all my labs sent directly to me so I don't have to wait.  
My first tx in 2003 Doctor had me come in to tell me good news. I seriously doubt that he would call you if it were bad news. The Doctor has a responsibility to bring you to terms should the news be bad and he will also want to share in the joy of positive.  Either way there will be some counseling with regard to future lifestyle.  
hi there thanks for your message i got all my results last nite hep c hep b an hiv  are negative which im so happy about . full blood count showed ive got thick blood and high chlosetral so im waitin see docter for futher advice with regards to this not even sure wot thick blood means .