your acute hep urine colour
Just wandering what you experienced in urine colour during acute hepatitis

I want to compare as my urine is yellow to golden yellow. Even if I drink 6 liters of water a day it has a tint of yellow
And been like this for 3 months

Sample of my urine is included in photo

0
1. colour of iced tea / cola

0
2. golden yellow

0
3. neon yellow

0
4. clear
This is from one of your previous threads, if your worried you have hep c GET TESTED

Have a great day

Bhupinder Kaur, MD

Aug 03, 2013
Dehydration is the most common cause for dark yellow urine. The other causes are kidney infections, bladder stones or infections, and liver disease may make the urine look darker. some food or medications may make the urine look darker.

The final diagnosis can only be made after a thorough physical examination and investigations like urine examination, ultrasound kidney and bladder and liver function tests.

You need to get an evaluation done from a urologist. Till that time, drink plenty of water and other fluids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urology/yellow-urine-for-3-months/show/1986173#post_9372990

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/yellow-urine-for-3-months/show/1987137#post_9373013
Yeah...its a real simple deal here... do what hrsepwrguy said and get tested if your that worried.

There's all kinds of things that can cause dark urine so its best to go see a doc. Shoot, I used to take a vitamin supplement that would turn mine a florescent color no matter how much water I drank....and, there's no way telling what my urine color was when I was in the acute stage....didn't find out about the Hep until it was already chronic.
Urine color doesn't determine if you have acute Hepatitis C.   If you are still concerned you have hepatitis C then go to a lab and pay to get tested. I honestly can't answer your poll.  I don't know.  
Thanks for your honesty peeps =)
My doc isnt screening me for hep at the mo. But ill keep you posted. Thanks for your help!

Urine coloration is can be influenced by so many things. I would ask to be screened for Hepatitis A, B, C if I were you. Sometimes when it comes to things like this no amount of reasoning can allay the anxiety from wondering whether something is amiss or not.