Hepatitis Social Community
12 week post tx pcr

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

12 week post tx pcr

Hella all, newbies and ole friends alike.

Finished tx for genoa 1/a feb 1st 2007 and my 3 month post pcr is still clear.

Energy is good but I'm still battling the depression the tx brought on. I'm learning to live with it but it sure sucks.

The clear pcr makes things alot better so I'll get another in 3 months. I'm hopein for the best.

Back up to 195# now and life is a lot better today!!

Cya all and good luck!!!!
YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES...... DYCE  you did it, I tell you my heart was about to explode waiting on my doc to tell me that day...Im glad your feelin more energy...  I go for my 6month post in a couple of weeks, are you off your AD now? Im so happy for you it was a long hard road but it  cured you................
                                   God Bless You
                                                       Goldyn
Miss seeing you around but it's great to read your pcr news.
Great news - Congratulations! Stay well, Mike
I'm Sooo happy for you!

It's great to hear of other 1A's finishing and remaining UND.

Hopefully, I'll be joining you in another 30 to 52 weeks or so!

Wyntre
Wonderful news! Being clear at 12 weeks is just about the same as being clear at six months. Give the depression some time, it hasn't been that long since you were on the drugs. Exercise seems to help some. A good steak and suds should't hurt as well!

-- Jim
sooooo happy for you, I see that sense of humor creepin through...so glad that you got this!....
Great news Dyce! I am sure the depression will end soon --- Give yourself a big pat on the back for enduring this horrendous treatment!!!! Stay well
SJL
heeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS OLE PAL!!!!!!
Great news, glad to hear it. At 12 weeks I was not done with depression either. I'm at 7 months and am feeling better every day. As jim said, it really does take time and exercise helps. But today, enjoy the moment.

ALL RIGHT, good new on the geno 1's.  Very big CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted on your next PCR.

Have a great day.

Cajun
The dyceman rolls again!!!!!!!!!

You are 100% Da Man!
I am so happy for you! How are those dogs! You are most likely clear for good. Congrats. Can't wait to hear your 6 six month PCR. Nice to hear from you!
Thanks for making my day! Big congratulations to you!!! You won!!
Thats awesome news! I am really happy for you.
You are done with this and life is good ;-)
That is wonderful news! I love hearing of 1a's who clear ! it makes it easier for those txing positive news...wishes:)shelly
Hey there, you made my day!!  I needed it.  A bird actually **** on my shoulder this morning........

hugs and kisses dude, yu da man!!