Hepatitis Social Community
12 week post tx pcr
About This Community:

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

12 week post tx pcr

Hella all, newbies and ole friends alike.

Finished tx for genoa 1/a feb 1st 2007 and my 3 month post pcr is still clear.

Energy is good but I'm still battling the depression the tx brought on. I'm learning to live with it but it sure sucks.

The clear pcr makes things alot better so I'll get another in 3 months. I'm hopein for the best.

Back up to 195# now and life is a lot better today!!

Cya all and good luck!!!!
Related Discussions
16 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES...... DYCE  you did it, I tell you my heart was about to explode waiting on my doc to tell me that day...Im glad your feelin more energy...  I go for my 6month post in a couple of weeks, are you off your AD now? Im so happy for you it was a long hard road but it  cured you................
                                   God Bless You
                                                       Goldyn
Blank
96938_tn?1189803458
Miss seeing you around but it's great to read your pcr news.
Blank
Great news - Congratulations! Stay well, Mike
Blank
173975_tn?1216261375
I'm Sooo happy for you!

It's great to hear of other 1A's finishing and remaining UND.

Hopefully, I'll be joining you in another 30 to 52 weeks or so!

Wyntre
Blank
Wonderful news! Being clear at 12 weeks is just about the same as being clear at six months. Give the depression some time, it hasn't been that long since you were on the drugs. Exercise seems to help some. A good steak and suds should't hurt as well!

-- Jim
Blank
86075_tn?1238118691
sooooo happy for you, I see that sense of humor creepin through...so glad that you got this!....
Blank
Great news Dyce! I am sure the depression will end soon --- Give yourself a big pat on the back for enduring this horrendous treatment!!!! Stay well
SJL
Blank
heeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS OLE PAL!!!!!!
Blank
Great news, glad to hear it. At 12 weeks I was not done with depression either. I'm at 7 months and am feeling better every day. As jim said, it really does take time and exercise helps. But today, enjoy the moment.

Blank
ALL RIGHT, good new on the geno 1's.  Very big CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us posted on your next PCR.

Have a great day.

Cajun
Blank
92903_tn?1309908311
The dyceman rolls again!!!!!!!!!

You are 100% Da Man!
Blank
131817_tn?1209532911
I am so happy for you! How are those dogs! You are most likely clear for good. Congrats. Can't wait to hear your 6 six month PCR. Nice to hear from you!
Blank
Thanks for making my day! Big congratulations to you!!! You won!!
Blank
Thats awesome news! I am really happy for you.
You are done with this and life is good ;-)
Blank
That is wonderful news! I love hearing of 1a's who clear ! it makes it easier for those txing positive news...wishes:)shelly
Blank
Hey there, you made my day!!  I needed it.  A bird actually **** on my shoulder this morning........

hugs and kisses dude, yu da man!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank