App. in Seattle
Time is almost here for my apps.Trying to remain calm and get myself better.Still carrying so much water it is exausting!Anyway,I don't know who of you live in the Seattle area,if you do ,come by and meet me and give me a hug!I will Message my cell number to you .
So there is no risk of anything going wrong to keep me from my apps.I am taking the shuttle in again and my Mom will land at Seatac 30 minutes after I arrive.I am so glad I still have a Mom,she is great!No worries now about anything!
Continue to send me positive energy and prayers.This is still the first step,they have to accept me yet.
I am so tired and i feel like I am just watching the world go by because It is moving faster than I can catch it!I have so many ambitions and not the energy to carry them out,so I pray and pray, and pray alot....Love you all,such understanding and warm  and caring remarkable people I have found here...Thank you just doesn't seem enough.
Snowbankwoman I Am !
Be in the moment, taking it one step at a time. You are moving forward and yes,  you are in our thoughts and hearts.
Ah, dearest Snow you are in my thoughts daily but I will be focusing more intensive loving thoughts and prayers your way in the next few weeks.

You are strong and brave in this struggle for life. I am happy you have your Mother with you. I will be with you as much as I am able, in spirit.
Hang in there, Snowbank woman.
Love,
Crow :)
hi my thought and prayers are coming to you all the way from England take care really glad you got mum for support, remember one step and one day at a time Love Jules x
  You are doing great!   You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Snow~
Glad to hear your mother will be spending these days in Seattle with you.  I'll be in touch with you today.  Stay calm for your trip, all will go well.
Advocate1955