Checking In
I stopped in to say hello to everyone. I needed a break from thinking about hep C for a bit, not that it ever leaves your mind. In a few weeks I will be relocating from the left side of the country to the right side. I need to focus on every thing except hep C right now. I know it will be waiting for me when I get there. I wish I could leave it here but it seems tied around my neck and follows me everywhere. I have been thinking about many of you and wanted to let you know that. Keep the courage and luck close to you all the time. See you soon, hope everyone is hanging in there.

Alan
Hey, I've been wondering where ya been. Glad to see ya!
Hope the move is something that you want and wishing you the best!!

Hope you start posting again soon.
Good to hear from you, Imagine.

Best of luck with your move.
Good to hear from you. I hope the move is smooth for you and welcome to the east coast!!!
Thanks all for your words! It will be an adventure for sure but it will be good for me after the last three years.

aquarius64  - LOL on the jokes!!!! Since I will be by myself I am a little reluctant to tell myself jokes and then laugh at them. Someone may report that a lunatic is on the road and I will be pulled over by the cops along with a paddy wagon. I guess I could just tell them I have hepC and my first tx made me this way :) My little truck now has a good stereo system so I will have many good tunes to keep me company!
welcome to the right side. i was a long time member of the left side(birth-36 yrs). hope your move goes well. me and my two teenagers drove a huge uhaul with an auto carrier on back of the uhaul with my truck on it. it was a fun journey driving acroos the country in a truck that couldn't do more than 15 MPH uphill, but my kids and i had a great time sightseeing! we made up jokes, like the one, a guy with no arms and legs on a wall, art, a guy with no arms and no legs on a barbecue, frank, and his girlfriend patty, etc. it kept us laughing. good luck!!
Good luck with your change of address. Hope this is a good change for you. I keep trying to leave my hep c behind too, but it keeps following me home!
Take care.
Those were hilarious jokes lol. Imagine - yeah we all need the breaks sometimes!  Looks like you're going on a BIG break for a while !  Best of luck on your journeys (on the road and with your future health).

ahh haaa - good song system eh?  Then I know but one way to wish you well :)

http://missdixie.imeem.com/music/5H548YNS/on_the_road_again/

Happy Trails!