Hepatitis Social Community
EOT and UND !!

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

EOT and UND !!

Finally ,I am done !!!It was an increased struggle for the last 4months for me ,but I was able to somehow finish with no meds reduction or interruption.I was gradually having more and more all over muscle pains and arthritis in my hands and ankles ,depression, confusion and just about everything else..The pains became severe esp. at night.In addition Icannot tolerate any pain killers except small dose of ibuprofen or tylenol.Beside all the other usuall side effects I could deal with ,my life was and still is upsite down due to other changes I am also trying to deal with like I was not able to work,my husband lost job,we had to sell house  and move to apartment and soon we will move overseas.Just overhealmed and  unable to help much.Now , 1 week post exactly, I have about the same severe pains and all the other side effects.The first thing which came back to normal is more saliva in my mouth.Yesterday I 've got my EOT result and I am UND!!  I feel so much better now mentally and It is so easier to move on and deal with other pains and problems.Being relapser twice before ,it is like believing in  miracle but now I start believing in SVR ,but that has to happen first.I do not even know how to'describe how much I appreciate the support I received from you all when I needed it most.I do glance thru our forum quite often to check how is everyone doing and what's new.It's been so wonderful to hear people achieving SVR and new, better  treatments  are comming.I regret, I did not do enough research before my Tx and did not know about this forum,otherwise;I would be better prepared in many ways.So THANK YOU my friends from the bottom of my heart.!!!!!Love Naya
Congratulations on finishing Tx and on the UND at end of Tx. I am very happy for you. I am hoping for SVR for you.

Sorry to hear of all of the problems you had with Tx and also with finances/jobs/selling home/moving. Please keep in touch and let us know when you attain SVR.

Best of luck moving forward.
Congrats you crossed the finishing line with flying colors.The worst is behind you,the recovery period is a piece of cake compared to the treatment.I'm a strong believer of doing 100% of your meds =SVR.

Best wishes to you and your husband.
Sorry to hear your other problems unrelated to trt.  I hope these sort themselves out and things turn in your favor.  You've done your best to give yourself the best chances of SVR and you should be very proud.  I know you've struggled through trt.  I wish you the very best moving forward and hope to see your SVR post soon.  I'd suggest to get a PCR at 3 months if possible since this is a good indicator of success.  Take care and hope we continue to see your posts.  :)
congrats on finishing.  i hope to see your SVR post in the future.  feel better everyday now.  best wishes.  belle
Ahoy Naya! I have been wondering how you have been doing. I am so happy you treated the whole time. I know it had to be difficult because the side effects were so bad. But you did it! Sounds like you sacrificed a lot in the process as well. I am sorry to hear that but ever so proud of you for sticking with it. EOT labs are und! Next step is SVR labs. I think I had them at 4 weeks and have another set at 12 weeks.

I wish you peace and health as you heal and move onto the next chapter of your lives overseas! I hope you continue to post and let us know how you are doing.

Take care and be well
konyha
I will always stay in touch with you all ,no matter where I am.I wish you all  long healthy lives and to people who will or treat now to do everything they can to get to finish line.If I did not see how many people already achieved SVR I would not believe it .Seems now like it worth to try hard and have a real hope. Thank you all for your comments,it means a lot to me!Love Naya
Wishing you a healthy and prosperous future.

Please keep in touch and let us know all the good things that are coming
to you and your hubby.

This my third treatment too and I'm praying we'll both be blessed this time.

My 84 year old parents are doing the happy dance. I'll ask them to do few steps for you. They've off their rockers even more than usual. I'm
their only child and this year has been tough for them They're really happy to see EOT. I love them dearly, but treatment and caring for them has been difficult.

I'll test Wed.

Love Reva
Congratulations!  I am so very happy for you. I remember when my saliva came back I was so happy.  It is funny the things we take for granted in life until we don't have them.  I know it was so hard for you.  I remember losing my balance, the ability to drive a car, the awful awful confusion til I was misunderstanding everyone.
You did it!

I am so proud of you for staying the course.  I agree it was very difficult and made me realize I was stronger than I ever knew possible.

Get out your red dancing shoes
Dee
I forgot to mention I had pains after finishing tx, they have slowly gotten better.
Congratulations on completing your treatment!  Well done.  Now onward to SVR.
Advocate1955
Congratulations on finishing tx! Hope your arthritis gets better. My fingers are still a little bit stiff (I finished tx last July).
That's great! Congrats on finishing!
Thank you all sooo much, for your support¡!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Now on with life! I'm SVR 9 months now. I still check back in. Let us know how you are from time to time! Karen:)
I have to add another round of applause! I'm so glad to hear you made it all the way through and are UND at EOT. Best wishes for a steady and thorough recovery, all the way to your SVR!