Final Weeks and Transition
Week 47 - last shot on Friday; I have made it through most of the physical sx and probably think I have managed the mental side as well.  I am a lot more intense and quick to anger; sometimes I feel like I have a permanent scowl on my face.  It is all about to be really tested.

My current job has allowed me some flexibility during tx; corporate was not even aware I was treating; only a couple of people on my project; since I am the boss, I was able to mask it (I think).  

I am taking a position on a large systems development project in the next few weeks; there are a few more signatures required before the actual hire date.  It will be high profile and lots of human interaction that will be a test riba rage.  There are several people on the client side I have worked with in the past and there are many good aspects of this change.  I am just a little anxious over the transition.

Besides that, I am anxious over clearing this time around.

I am very analytical by nature and have looked at this from every possible angle; I know what needs to be done and how to do it; just hoping that my drug absorbed body and mind cooperates.

The support from this group, both on medical and social, are outstanding.  I have never been around a more intelligent and caring group of people.  Thanks for all the support.

As always, hoping for the best for everyone.
Congrats to you for finishing the long and grueling 48 wks.  I know how you feel as you come to the final week - it will be a huge relief knowing you're done.  It sounds like this project is coming at a good time.  At the beginning of my tx, my mind was mush and I had trouble with complicated tasks and meetings.  Hopefully the mental fog will continue to fade away allowing your analytical skills to push into high gear.  It may take some additional time and energy, but you'll do fine.  It will actually be good to allow you to focus on this as you recover.  Wish you the best as you get back to normal and hope to see your SVR post soon.  
  I am always so amazed, when I hear about people who have treated for 48 wks, and mangaged to keep their careers going, wow. You have completed an incredible feat!
   The anxiety I experienced while waiting for my 3 month post vl test
was very hard.  On my way to pick up the results,  I experienced my first anxiety attack: I was driving, and it became very difficult for me to breath, and I wondered even, if I might be having a heart attack.
     Good luck with your new job, I know you can do it!  The irritability can be managed, dont forget to pamper yourself, you deserve it~

You're almost done!

Your statement about intensity and anger on treatment resonated with me. Personally, the emotional rollercoaster of the the interferon/ribavirin was the biggest challenge of treatment.

Congrats, and on to SVR!