Hepatitis Social Community
Friday Fight Song 06-01-07 Secret Agent Man
About This Community:

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Friday Fight Song 06-01-07 Secret Agent Man

SECRET AGENT MAN
(P.F. Sloan / S. Barri)
Johnny Rivers

There's a man who leads a life of danger
He never met a side that was a stranger
As every week goes by he
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
146021_tn?1237208487
Very good! I haven't commented lately, but I always read them and enjoy them.
Here's hoping hep C won't live to see tomorrow!
Bug
Blank
WHOOPS! almost forgot I shoot another one tonight (# 11)!!! This one will be going through my head all day...and how APPROPRIATE... if you look at the thread below these words go well....

"Forgive those who may turn from you or shun you
Forgive them for they know not what they do
He
Blank
183955_tn?1296407045
WOW.....I love it!!!

Won't be able to get that tune out of my head for a while...lolol

Good way to start the weekend...

Here's to a side free weekend!

Donna
Blank
Eyedeas,,,Wanted to say HI and of the course the song selection this week,,,,is right on!!   How are you and did you ever get your surgery for your snoring?   Just wondered what the cause was,,,,ever since I stopped my tx,,,seems like I accumulated some allergies,,,,and am usually stopped up at night and can't breathe real good so you guessed it,,,,,I am told I'm a snorer!! LOL
Blank
214582_tn?1194030439
LoL... Honey, I was gonna Ask Kim That Too...LoL

Anyway, couldn't pop in without saying Hi To You Kim... your songs where always my reminder that it was shot day for me, & I came to depend on them... They also always gave me something to look forward to, & I'd run around with the tunes running thru my head all day especially after I would play the link TonyZ provided with the actual tunes!
Glad you're still posting them!!
;)

PS... If anyone see's TonyZ.. tell him I said Hi &  That I was thinking about him too!
Blank
Saw Tony a while back but it was just 1 post.

Okay, here goes...

You know they yanked me off the table about 10 minutes before the last surgery because the gas passer wanted to see an up to date stress test.  He survived this behaviour, barely!

Stress test is done and I passed.  Doctor said I had the heart of a sixteen year old... actually he said the mentality of a sixteen year old, but I was okayed for surgery.

42,467 calls back and forth between myself and the scheduler and barring some other SNAFU I go in on the 15th of June.  I have the whole following week off, as they say I will not be much fun to be around during the healing process.

The surgery is partly for snoring, mainly to improve air to the heart annd get more oxygen in the bloodstream and also to biopsy some sort of alien life they saw inside my nose.  I knew that trip to Roswell was a bad idea.

Hang tough everyone!

Blank
214582_tn?1194030439
Gezz...How Aweful... I just KNEW you where already done with all that... Shish!!...

Well I hope the recovery will be speedy & Not cause a tremedous amount of discomfort...

Teach you to stay out of Roswell ehh... Bless Your Heart... you always have such a WONDERFUL attitude! Good Luck, & I know you be glad to put this behind you!

Take Care Kim!
:)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979