Hepatitis Social Community
Geno type 2 from St. Louis?

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Geno type 2 from St. Louis?

I know other people in the St. Louis area, but all are geno type 1. I'm not looking for anyone's identity, but I would love to hear from others from the county or city of St. Louis.
I'm not totally sure how I got hep c, I have many risk factors, one was growing up in the time and place I was in.
I would really appreciate any feed back, I haven't lived in the area for 35 yrs.
Yes, I left when I was 3 (ha!)
Thanks for any feedback,
Bug
Wish I could help you!   I don't know anyone tho.
GB
I kinda thought that this would go no where, but I thought I'd try. Hope you're doing well.
You were a military brat? Or are military now? Both?
Just curious,
Bug
Married into it lol.  Husband just retired from it, Still works  for it.

I will always be pro military though, when you live it and see the quality of people, makes you realize  a lot.  Gave us a good life, our kids are military brats tho!

Seems like most of the posters are east or west coast.  

Deb