Go on vacation Cruel.
        I just think a vacation is great idea for you right now.
      I have enjoyed and agreed with many of your posts but with  last weekend and this one, I think you are losing it.
         Your reply regarding the mothers death seemed cold, although you were fair about the docs predictiment.  I had to post this to you though, because of you telling people here to disregard docs advice re; meds and dosage. I am in nurseing and I would never do that, I'd go to jail! Theres more chance of you doing harm, or even killing someone with such advice, than doing good!  I think you meant well but it not smart.
       Just quit with the direct medical advice and go back to your ol" mean self it was harmless and a lot more entertaining !!
                Aloha, R.
i disagree with some of your points but agree with others. what a surprise!
i wish it was a vacation, but unfortunately its work and i dont look forward to
that. while i dont think my presence or abscence will make or break the board,
i really beleive everything and everyone benefits by taking a break from their routine. and im getting out of here tonight. off to work i go, gotta keep that ac runnin through the summer. whew! see you guys and gals later.
to all those who may like me, i ask of you, i beg of you to not dignify any of this thread with so much as a hint of a response.
im not supposed to be answering this but itll be interesting.
how could you consider yourself one of "them"
ive never seen you make posts like that.
now that i think about it some more, i remember your posts as being very
wonderful.
LOL... ROTFLMAO

That was great.... nothing against crul but the comment was great!

If you feel you must mark your territory around here why don
i just read your post again and, realize i must truly be losing it. ive got a one thousand dollar bill for you if you can show me where ive "directed people to disregard their doctors advice". no i take that back, ive got a million dollar bill. i guess you are going to say next that we should run this board like they do the internet in china, where you cant get any new info about the world at all, keep it restricted it to stone age facts only. only stuff that "you" beleive in. we wouldnt want to learn anything new around here. would we? heck no! i guess these high riba posts just bring out the
cheap shot posters. desrt's post was particularly interesting, 1000% put down
yet completely devoid of substance, i hopr he/shes cranial area is not empty as the posts. looks more like religious bullying to me.   and now youre trying
to pick up the torch. do any of your types ever have an original thought? once again, all the medical info presented in the summary
is backed up with piles of real thorough research. sonic bandaid (a liver doctor)is/was here today and he/she didnt criticize my outrageous, dangerous,
irresponsible post. did he just ignore it? i think not. hes a real doctor, its funny when anyone on this board, talks about something
others may not like, then all of a sudden, the haters come out of woodwork as big time experts with an authoritative stance ("be warned of this, its is dangerous", you know hell fire and brimstone preaching) trying to shoot down your presentation. but they never ever have any substance or backing to their complaint, it it always just a complete and meaningless putdown. wow, how revealing. is that really the best yall can do? i would even have to say compared to bonnie, she has more to offer the board than some of you do. i guess i cant stop people from embarrassing themselves in this way, but be careful about shooting at people who have done their homework. and remember above all,
i cruelworld, love to fight.
as far as my posts on the medical side, i and others like me actually use science, facts figures and documents, not putdowns to get our points across and i am glad the overwhelming majority of this board falls into that category.

Well, let me see here
Elaine, NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!
By the way, I personally welcome Cruelworld
a millon dollar bill? Will 7-11 make change?
        Wow lots of responders huh?  lol.  
       I do not win the million bucks ( i would not know how to act if I did).
       I do think you are guilty by ommision, another thing nurses go to jail for .I re- read thread  trying for the $1000, (i do'nt think i win that either Darn it..lol) but do feel it could still  mislead people like your Fav. newbies into thinking your "facts" were clinical not just op.ed. statements. It was great reading but think you should have added a couple, "Talk to your doctor first"  or some kind of disclaimer. Many members on this forum do the" We are not doctors statement " This is a smart idea in a open internet forum.    I am tempted sometimes though to respond to the gyn. questions and "play doctor" lol!
       As i said before, I have learned a lot from you all  thanks .
             Have a good one,    aloha R.
Bwahahahahha. that's some funny stuff.

I don't like or dislike anybody around here.  I get enough of that on my other messageboards.

I don't think cruel is the only outspoken person running around this place.  I take what I can get and ignore the rest.  

Y'all hang in there.  
Haaa, Haaaaaa, ..
That Cracked me Up... Elaine.... That was Great

& nope, no annimousity towards anyone on my behalf.... that was just hysterical... I got a visual of the keyboard shorting out...LoL
;)
ROFL,,,,Child.......You have me laughing this morning!  

I agree with Alady,,,,seems like Cruel isn't the only one lately that should be in the corner...