Hepatitis Social Community
HEP-C CHAT

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

HEP-C CHAT

I wanted to join a HEP-C chat room and discovered www.hepcnet.net so those that wish to chat with others that have HEP-C please check this site out.  It's weird but every time I've logged into the chat room there's never anyone in there!  Can we change this?  Also, I'm not sure if this web chat was created in Australia or not but it may have.  Nonetheless I'd like to talk to others "live" about my concerns and just everyday feelings so check it out please!  Thanks much!

billstrong1969
Hey Bill,

I'd also like to invite you and others to check out the chatroom at hcvanonymous.com.  The chat room is open 24/7 there but   they do have scheduled chats on Wednesday and Sunday from 7:30 p.m. eastern to at least 11:00 p.m. eastern and that's when you will see the the majority there.

Mouse

Mouse
got ya
Hello Bill, ya might also wanna try: http://hcvsupport.org/forum/index.php, run by 'Viper', many of the folks from hepatitisneighborhood are there regularly on Tue and Thr evening (7-9 I think).  Look me up if you do, 'DOC'.
I was recently diagnosed with Geno 2b, had a biopsy last week, no stage or grade results yet but it has been 36 yrs since I had a total transfusion and I have all the symptoms you can imagine. At any rate I found a fabulous site that has great live chats and everything else under the sun on hep c - Please check it out http://www.janis7hepc.com/index.htm
hello?
yes i would like to join a chat room oh my what support we can get and give huh wow
do you have hepatitis c?
I would like to share that I went through treatment from Feb 29 to May 29th 2014. I had Sovaldi, Ribavirin, and Interferon. I had almost NO SIDE EFFECTS. I want people to know that this is possible! I got a little tired once in a while but not much else. If I did feel run down it was only for a couple hours. This new medicine is AMAZING. I want people to not be afraid of treatment. I was so scared to begin and after I did I was so relieved because I never felt sick! I am now HEP C FREE and I am so grateful to everyone involved in helping find the cure and getting me well, from the drug company, to the poor animals that were used for testing, to my health care company who covered my drug costs, to my nurse who made it all happen. And, to all my family and friends who were my cheerleaders along the way.
Not any more!!!