Hepatitis Social Community
Happy Easter

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Happy Easter

first thanks to all who posted on my 55/72 week sides. They are what they are and glad to be  here on this Easter Day.
TO ALL who are txing or have txed take one day at a time and my love and prayers are with you all. God bless us all !
Happy Easter.
My kid is in TN for this Easter. This is the first Easter without her here but I have my other babies lol ie my huskies! This is Lykens' first Easter ,he is 10 months old now! I made him and Cleopatra my 10 yr old husky watch :its the ""Easter Beagle Charlie Brown ""Sat. night and low and behold they had to find their easter baskets this am, I am laughing at the antics as the two are squeaking their new toys I can hardly hear. I keep telling them the easter beagle came to see them lol.
Simple things like this make me appreciate life itself.
Just wanted to share this and day to day we need to be glad for what we have. enjoy the Holiday, Hug your family, Embrace the day! :)shelly
Cute story about your pups. I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter.
My younger son and his family are in China and my older son and his family are going to Disney World tomorrow for a week. My younger son (who lives nearby) will be home in the next month. So I will hug myself for now. I have no pets, the cat had to go because all my clients were allergic to him.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.

Hope the Easter Beagle brought something nice for you, too.  :)

Wyntre