Hepatitis Social Community
Hector and I both need a miracle.

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Hector and I both need a miracle.

All the things I was in denial about for so long have come to mock me....Was told yesterday that unless my blood work improves or I get a new new liver I am going to die....anytime....Griz was with me and both have agreed that I am a fighter and my love for my sweet Lord will bring me out of this.
On the upside my potassium is normal again and my sodium is still improving up 3 more points since being discharged.It is all the other blood counts that are all flashing red! I lose water at night only for it to return in the daytime.I thought of photograghing my feet and  and lower abdomen to show  but I have decided against as it will scare anybody more.I wish I had remembered to ask for a copy of the labs to show you all but forgot.Still can't think straight,lost my purse twice and Griz had to go track it down.I left the garbage down where I know the dogs will get and they did!We have agreed I am not to be left alone because of this and other things.I have taken his meds instead of mine and more than once I double dosed mysef .I 'll get a piill minder bos now.
Have my Seattle apps.the 19th of this month ,I can hope they accept me.
I will post more later I am still exhausted,Seattle is gonna be a nightmare to get through.It would be trying when I feel good but now it gonna be brutal!
Pleased join me in asking the Father,the great "I Am",the creator,grandfather whatever you believe himt to be and ask him fisrt for a miracle for Hector and next one for me....
Love and peace.Snow in Spring!
Dearest Snow, my prayers and loving thoughts are with you every day.

None of us knows how much time we have. You are a tough bird and I suspect even with the seriousness of your condition you will hang in there.
We are rooting for you, you just take good care and keep us updated.
Crow
I'm so sorry to hear this and I will pray for you. Wishing you the best and glad you're a fighter and not giving up.
Cree...please stay as strong as you can....we are rooting for you and Hector...and me too...all the people who need livers...I fight this everyday but know it will get the best of me sooner or later...should say the rest of me...it already got the best....I know once I go through all of these tests its just a waiting game......

You, Hector and several others are in my thoughts daily....haven't been posting much because all I do is sleep and absolutely have no energy.  Can read everyone's posts though and am happy to see yours.  
  I'm always praying for a miracle, for all my fellow Heppers, and especially for you and Hector <3
Amen!  A big hug to all you guys and ladies!
I am in full agreement with you. Remember the FIGHT IS FIXED! GOD IS IN CONTROL!

DECLARE YOUR VICTORY!
Sending prayers and well wishes to both you and Hector.
One day at a time...
Advocate1955
Hope everything goes well in Seattle. Wishing you the very best. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Wishing you the best Cree!  Hang in there babe
Cree, really happy to see you posting, really sorry about the status of your liver.  Hang in there.  There is always hope.
May God bless you during this time.
When they transplanted me with 66% of my daughter's lovely liver, I was only weeks away from death, or so the surgeon said.
I'd already surrendered to my mortality but when they wheeled us into surgery, I'd no doubt I'd be waking up again, still on the planet.

Now, over 4 years later, I'm still here, riding my bike by the lake, tending my garden and finally framing up some more of my paintings to hang in my home.

Life can take many odd twists and turns.
Keep smiling and putting one foot in front of the other.

The Lords love is higher than the heavens and is faithfulness rises up to the skies.  All things are possible through Christ.
Your journey is tougher than most, but nothing the Lord cannot handle.
Praying for joy and understanding.
katperry