Hepatitis Social Community
Hey Everyone

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Hey Everyone

Good Morning to all,

Its been a few weeks. Just stopping in to say hello and read up on everyone. Prayers still going out for all of us. My 87 yr. old mother from Orange County California came to visit with me for about a month so my full focus was loving on her and cherishing every moment she has left with us or I have left with her....tomorrow is not promised to anyone. Not that I am going to die because of my illness but anything can happen and any moment......oookay so that's kind of depressing, let me get off that subject LOL.

So I am still waiting for "all orals" to start and have been calling the Dr. office to keep myself updated on the progress. I was told that the trial is not going to start until early August now and they will be calling the patients that meet the pharmaceutical's criteria for the study in mid July. I sure do hope I am one of them!! I have a follow up appt. with Dr. Poordad on the 28th of this month. I will ask him a lot more questions. If for any reason I do not make the trial I am going to need to rethink things over. But IN JESUS NAME...... I DECLARE MY VICTORY!!!

DECLARE YOUR VICTORY TODAY EVERYONE....AND REMEMBER THE FIGHT IS FIXED AND WE ARE THE WINNERS!!

God Bless
How fun to have a visit from your mom!! No need to message me back, pass the info on to your sis!! Keep us posted. Best to both you and your sister:):)
hi just want to say good-luck i hope you get onto the trial