Hi to Everybody
I just stopped by to say, "Hey" to everyone.  I think of you all often.  I was surprised to see an old posting of mine from 10 years ago! Wow!  I'm still alive and kicking.  It's been about 2 yrs since the last time I attempted any treatments.  Sort of got burnt out on the treatment rollercoaster I was doing after all those times of treatments.  Does anybody have any reliable info on when Sofosbuvir will be FDA approved for genotype 1A's who are treatment experienced/null responders?  I would do it w/interferon if it became available that way, doesn't really matter to me one way or another.  Of course, it would be better w/o inf ., but if it would mean waitng an extra 5 yrs to get there, that would be a decision I'd have to make if it came to that.  It's hard to believe, but I've had this for 30 yrs and don't know if it's all those TX's that have kept me from progressing quickly, or not.  I mean, I've never gone undetected, not even one lab, ever gave me that good news, not even once.  But, my last biopsy and fibroscan are very good, all things considered.  I have a regular 6 mon. sono and liver labs tomorrow.  It's been 3 yrs since my last biopsy.  For me, exercise has made more of a difference in my disease than anything else I've done, I guess I'm able to say that I'm blessed, because I know that it could just as easily been turning out differently.  I almost feel guilty to even say that, but I know that I've suffered though treatments and trials and have 'paid my dues' to the Hep C fight, so I don't feel too guilty.  Hopefully the clinical trials that I participated in, gave the researchers some data to work with and in some way, possibly helped somebody else.  At least that way, I kinda feel like it wasn't all for nothing.  I want you all to know that I wish you all well..., all SVR's and those awaiting a new liver (new liver-NOW).    Susan400
Hi susan, always nice to see you pop in here. We talk about you a lot here you just don't know what we are saying...:)

And all oral treatment for prior geno 1 that has treated before looks to be about 2 years out, maybe a little sooner. At least we hope, wow just thinking about reading one day that you are finally SVR will not come to soon.

Hang in there girl and if you feel your ears are burning, yep it's us talking about you LOL.......... As always the best to you.
Hi Susan,

Great to hear from you.  I think there are a lot of us who have done our bit in the trials and are now just hanging out waiting for something that will finally finally work for us.

I am expecting a non-ifn tx to be available in 2015 in the US and to hear that you are SVR shortly thereafter.  I am in UK so they will probably take a bit longer to licence the drugs, but I am already planning on getting whatever works for you.  

So till then, best wishes for your continuing good health, and to all of us waiting, stay alive, our time is coming soon,

dointime        
Glad you are taking good care of yourself.  As per my note I sent last February Non interferon treatment is coming. Stay in touch.  
Ha-ha, thanks cando, better to be talked about, than forgotten about, right?
LOL , that is for sure girl.... I'm not much for gossip but I can be bribed..:)

Though it wouldn't be worth it because I can't recall anyone ever saying anything bad about you....:)
Hi Susan.

It's always so nice to see you here.

mike
Susan it is so nice to see you here!
It has been a while, I have thought of you often
Susan,
sofosbuvir w interferon and ribavirin (12 wks) should be approved for g1's, previous non responders,by Oct of this hr and available.shortly after that.
Adv