Hepatitis Social Community
I am Inquiring about Hep C

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

I am Inquiring about Hep C

Hello,my question is I got Hep C in 79' from a Blood Transfusion. I found out not to long after that that I had it. Since that time I've had one liver biopsy. That's the only thing I've ever had done for it. I'm 58 yrs.old now. During th last couple years I had a lot of illnesses like pnemonia (pneumonia), my thyroid removed and now I have doubled my wght. Size from 156 to 256 pds. I can't the water my bodies retaining off, my liver is 3 times larger than normal. I now have congestive heart failure and I when I went to a liver & Digestive specialist they were going to put me to sleep to do a Colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same time but my heart started acting up. Any advice from anyone about any of this? I'm pretty worried because I'm raising my 2 granddaughters who's mother (My Daughter) was tragically killed by a train in 2001. Thanks for taking the time to listen to all of this.
Welcome to the forum.

This forum is the social forum and does not get as much traffic as the main Hepatitis C forum. I think you will get more responses if you post in them main Hepatitis C forum. Please post in the following forum, the Hepatitis C forum.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Hepatitis-C/show/75