Hepatitis Social Community
I'm through

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

I'm through

Hello everyone.  I just want to personally thank Pooh for researching and giving me encouragement after restarting the Incivek.  I had to stop due to low platelet counts.  Thank you Pooh.  I consider you part of my 'team' of healers.
Last Thursday was my last day on the Incivek triple treatment.  I was undetectable at week 4 after restart and stayed that way throughout the treatment.  Except having to up my anti depressant, and losing only half my hair, I did not experience any bad symptoms.....oh yeah I had rash on my thighs and chest.
I am now finally through.  I pray that everyone on this board is as successful as I am, and that you are all partnering with God on this long and hard journey.
I thought this day would never come.  There were so many people who helped me, I just could not have done it without this team cheering me on.  I'll be jumping in again at my 6 month check up.  Thank you all and God bless you.
Kat
I am so glad you are finally finished with treatment and that you are UND. I know your treatment start was very rough, but you overcame those difficulties and forged ahead. I am happy I could be of some help. Here's wishing you SVR and a Hep C free life.
Congratulations! You made it through a tough tx and are very likely cured now. It makes me very happy.
congratulations youve made it heres to SVR good luck Jules