Hepatitis Social Community
Inception
About This Community:

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Inception

I thought it was a brilliant piece, considering they used sets and not CGI it impressed the heck out of me.......how many years has it been since we've seen something that wasn't all colored and fake looking? Loved Joseph Gordon Levitt and Cillian Murphy - and Leo was well Leo.

But man it makes me freak out to dream now trying to figure out if I'm in another level.........

Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
LOL, I didn't see the movie, I heard it was not that great from
a friend.  She said, it kept going to different dimensions , she said
it wasn't what she expected.  

No dreaming:) what if we wake up and are in another dimension? LOL
I don't sleep well as it is !  
Blank
Haven't seen the movie yet but saw the previews it looks interesting.
I did go see The Sorcerros(sp) Apprentist. Nicholas Cage was like he was years ago, it was actually pretty good.
Blank
Was going to add there's a new movie coming out called the Expendables with Slyvester Stallon, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Randy Coulture, Steve Austin, Jason Statham, Mickey Rouke, and some others.
There was life size cut-outs of all of them in the lobby dressed as mercenaries,

Oh my, not bad.

DJ
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
I think the Expendables (Unless it gets totally panned by critics) is my next movie. I only go to see the big blockbusters with lots of cool stuff to watch cause at the price I can watch another JLo ComedyLoveStory at home for $5 and not pay $20 for a soda in the theatre.

I thought it was good and no where near as confusing as everyone made it out to be at all. But then I really went to see it for the set design and direction and not as much the plot so I was happy with it.
Blank
I just saw it, I thought it was quite good. The story was intricate and multi layered, the effects and scenery were very interesting and it was decently acted.
- Dave
Blank
167203_tn?1280695680
I enjoyed it. Thought it started out a little slow, but then was pleasantly surprised!
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
I thought the acting was superb myself - all of the characters were so strong, usually there is one great actor and the rest are meh who cares but they were all so good!

And boy the set design was just astounding to me........I still want to see it again!
Blank
163305_tn?1333672171
What is reality? Can an idea change ones reality and how does that reverberate for others?
These concepts were presented in the guise of a standard chase movie.
So good to see a movie that makes you think.
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
HA it was strange to make my brain work while watching a movie for a change. The last big blockbuster I was was 2012 and I think I laughed during most of it because it was so bizarro fake!

I have to get out more often ;)
Blank
it made you think and kept you entertained at the same time. quite a concept huh!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...