Hepatitis Social Community
Introducing the Hepatitis C Tracker

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Introducing the Hepatitis C Tracker

We're pleased to announce the Hepatitis C tracker, the next in a series of Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members with keep track of their health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events. We developed the Hepatitis C tracker with feedback from several of the members from this community and we're excited to be able to make it available. The tracker will allow you to keep track of your daily treatments and symptoms specific to Hepatitis C.

You can access the Hepatitis C Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the community, or on the "Trackers" tab on My MedHelp.

We plan on adding more functionality to the Hepatitis C Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific treatment or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

MedHelp
I think it's a great idea! Cept I'm not treating again to use it !! :)

Thanks Med help, and for handling situations that come up in a prompt and fair manner.

LL
Excellent added feature!  

Right there with you LL!
LOL!  What, you don't think using the new tracker would be totally worth $25K and 48 weeks of unpleasant sid effects? Can't believe it!  (insert sarcastic grin here).

I've already got my own program, but I bet this one is easier. Can't wait to see it.