Hepatitis Social Community
Life like a video!!!

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Life like a video!!!

My life is feeling a little like an old aerobics work-out video... and five more... and four more... and three more...

The music is catchy... but I'm out of breathe and just want to lay on the floor!!  LOL!!!

I caught myself smiling this morning thinking about how close the end is.  Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Hugs,
Janette
Each day that passes is one less day of trt.   EOT will be here before you know it.  Keep up that positive attitude. :)
Isn't it a thrill to "catch yourself smiling"?

I like that. :)
I was just thinking that a year ago, today, I did my last shot and had counted out all my pills and did a countdown on them as well.

Great job!  You will soon reach the finish line and do a victory lap!