Hepatitis Social Community
Million Dollar Poker Tournament

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Million Dollar Poker Tournament

I know this is not HCV Related but would like to share it with you.
My Brother and Sister play online poker. My Brother was selected to compete for a chance to go to L.A. for a 1 Million Dollar Poker Tournament. One of the stipulations was, you have to make a Video on Youtube. He was contacted yesterday confirming that he was selected to go to L.A. They said he has to bring a partner with him. He chose my sister.
I think they did a great job on their Video. Bennie is my brother, Julie is my sister, and Brandon is my nephew. Here is their video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTFaZSodaw
First of all congratulate your brother on being contacted. WIll be lots of fun.

I thought the video was excellent they were funny, relaxed, and it all seemed very natural.

Great vid.

Charm
So cool! Congrats to them!

Marcia