Note to self
Respect the ginger tea!  Dang, I let it steep to long and this stuf gets strong!!!!!!

that is all, carry on... ha...
That's okay, just cut it with water.
OH yea, that ginger can get mighty tough!
Hi ya, although tx did not make me feel ill. A UTI sure did. So a friend of mine made me ginger tea. Here's a few ideas. Chamomile tea or any decaf tea you like and then he sliced the ginger very,very thin. hot water teabag and ginger w/honey or what ever sweetener you like. It was very good and very affordable.  
In a pinch I just put a small chunk in my mouth/cheek. I was surprised that that stuff really works and it works fast.
Hope you get to feeling better.     Ginger
He sliced you up real thin, ginger? Whio is this guy, Hanibal Lecter? Shezus!
Hi Ya GoofyDad. Your funny...No man the dude sliced the root. Gee I cant help my name ;0. The dude is smart enough to save me for later. haha!
The T.V blew up and I am breaking curfew tonite;)
"In a pinch I just put a small chunk in my mouth/cheek. I was surprised that that stuff really works and it works fast."

Just becareful, i've heard that Red Man can be rough if swallowed.
I thought Van Gogh was out there because he cut off his ear for a prostitute. This guy Sliced the Root for Ginger. Ginger must really be hot.

We should never discourage swallowing, my good man.
lol thanks for the laugh guys
Dude sliced his own root? And I thought John Bobbit had it bad... but in his case the wifey bobbed the root when he weren't looking. Now what's blondie gonna do that her dude's roots been sliced? They have them mechanical bulls where she's from.....
"We should never discourage swallowing, my good man."

Once again you are right, see i tend to forget those important things being that i'm married...:(
LOL
   Sh-t! I always forget I'm married. I get asked and say No and then like 2 minutes later , I say oh yea I am married. They look @ me like I'm crazy.
  I went out to eat in Tulsa Ok. With a fellow texter (or should I say sister texter on this forum)  She said are you guys married. I said yes. I am , but not to himmmm. Geeze gotta watch what I say to people tx-ing (on drugs) ;-)
"Sh-t! I always forget I'm married. "

See there Can-Man? You just need the wifey to forget she's married. Then the no-swallow rule gets forgotten too. Maybe if you ditch the dark socks and boxers and start putting the toilet seat back down at night, she'll forget and you'll get your visit to San Juan Capistrano

I'm not sure how the no-swallow rule is applied when married to someone else. We'll need blondie to explain that variation. Hopefully in graphic detail.
Ginger tea, Ms.  Ginger, howdy !!! How's the law breaking going tto day. I ran a stop sign ha that get me in the post office pic's wall.
  Well I must be warped, because I think this is a funny thread!
I must say my marriage has never been happier;-).(Because I have not had him in my house since 6-9-10 when he went to jail for domestic abuse)  last year I was in front of the computer when it suddenly occurred to me that I had forgotten the name of the (*&^%^ #$#%^% that I am married to ;-0. (this is a good thing! especially since I use to think of ways to become a merry widow )(there was the brake job! tree limb stuck in break line as he's driving down a switch back mountain, there's the vodka and zanex? and the mountain edge, the night prior I am dangling off the bluff on a rope with a grinder cutting the flat rock. Then I tell him to back up for a picture ;-) I get the picture as the rock breaks from the weight ;-0, and the one where he hit the rocks below, bye,bye Dear Tom now we can both rest in peace. I must of come up with 101 way's to loose your rotten hubby.
  along come's clinical trial. They ask question's . Ever thought of suicide? "NO"...Ever thought of homicide ? Why Noooo.... Gee felt like saying ya ever been married to a %^&****(.  
So now I keep my marriage licence handy So when I get around to it (The Divorce) I will remember his name. Gee sometimes I forget my last name.
  One of my favorite dumb hubby times was after he got arrested over in Arkansas. He is in jail. and he says Honey I dont think the truck got impounded. Go to this shi- hole bar and ask em where I got arrested.  So like I go to this place(it was bad) I step over a drunk to get in the door. I inquire about  Thomas Cormier's arrest and I get informed "Oh yea he was here alright, with his wife , buying rounds for the bar. I don't care cause there was not love nor no SWALLOW haha. But Gee. I would of said the same, only I would of sent him to an arresting agency, had I had my hand in the cookie jar ;-0)
So like his hep C thing. I found out about that in yet another arrest. he bled on the cops foot , and said I hope you get what I got...they take him to hospital prior to jail. where he admits to and tests positive to hep c. And that's why I got checked for Hep C...
  And those are just a few flashes of why I feel lucky to forget I am legally married with a restraining piece of paper that say don't come back now "Ya hear"
He also beat my girl friend on 6-9-10, he knocked her unconscious with steal toe boots. Poor Mary. She tried, but she picked up a piece of driftwood. And she did not even block one blow to the head with fist or with foot. I had to get meself up off a pile of rocks, just to stop him from killing her. I blocked, I got a few in. Wish I had had an extra 100lbs behind me:-), or been on the side of house with real wood n axe's n shovel's n such!
Interfurgen "Law-breaking not going so well today" but now that I mentioned or should I say reflected a bit of de past I once again feel like it
Dang Blondie. When I asked for graphic details I didn't mean ion ways to off your husband. At least not that kind of off.
101 ways to lose your rotten husband? 1 way, leave his sorry a$$ behind.

As one of the lucky women who's oddly been married forever to a guy who still is crazy about me, I've never understood why women stay in a relationship with a guy who beats them. Hit me once and I'd be outta there.

Experience has taught me that you don't know what things are like if you haven't walked in a person's shoes. I don't want to walk in yours and I'm sure they wouldn't fit but tell me.. . why did YOU stay with him?????
  In Oklahoma, legally I could not make him leave my land.  Infact one time they told me to leave my land and go stay elsewhere or go to a shelter.
  Although he never paid a bill (wait he did pay a few, but then he made up for that by emptying my bank account ;-0))
My Vet told my puppy, must of had blunt force trama, one of the cat's never was the same after, same cat was injured again. one-horn ( a nanny goat) was injured. A few times when I did escape, In his drunken rages, I left with cat,lambs, baby goats n toe. Usually goats needed bottles.
I was not willing to leave My Place, that I had like 7 or 8 years prior to knowing he was on this earth.  I had too many precious critter's. Horses,goats,sheep,bull calves (mostly orphan's) chick's @ times. A garden and it is my home.
  Anyways, man that was a hard one to get rid of...Legally anyways!!!  Because he refused to leave.
  Anyways this kept me up, so its best just to forget.... He does still have the Hep C. And has been hospitalized a few times, since that June. Something about his liver, I hear. Oh and he is still drinking up a storm. Or so the grapevine tell's me.  So it looks like he will have the same ending as my mother (final stages of liver failure, chronic ethanol-ism.). So in the end??  
Okay, I'll leave it alone. Sure makes me glad I don't live there.

Bet you're glad that's part of the past now and you can move forward in life without him and without hep C.
"Well I must be warped..."
-----------------------------------------------
Well, maybe just a little, but aren't we all?  Better to be a little warped than have a 2x4 stuck up your butt.  
OH Yep, very happy now
flcyclist   ROFLMAO LOL