Hepatitis Social Community
Nothing new to post, Just wanted to say Hi, and hope all are well..

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

I don't have any new news to report.  Just wanted to let you guys know, I am Ok, and am here on the site, just didn't feel like responding to some of the posts.   Arms were pretty heavy.  I am glad to Hear Bonnie Robin is ok. , and have yet to find the post she feels she was called out on a prank ?    I have read and read and never found any of that.. Maybe those have been since deleted.    Well its 24 tonight....   Is everyone ready ?  I have to call and remind my Dad, he always forgets, then gives me heck because I did'nt remind him.. LOL

Feeling a bit better today, did have a fever most of the night I guess, I kept waking up soaked.   Then I guess with all the tossing and turning, my sleep shirt was all twisted, and I have these huge bruises on the front of each underarm.  I musta have really been twisted, cannot think of any other reasons for the bruising , You would have think I would have felt it, as big as it is.   ?  Is it normal to bruise like that on tx ?  
Just wanted to say hi back, and hope youre feeling better by tamale!
Hi, just wanted to say I am well. I think it's normal to bruise on tx. I'm still bruising easier than usual. I bruise if my dog jumps on me or my GB stands on my legs, (all 16 lbs of baby muscle) I can't remember why, some smart person should explain that to us.
Take care, hugs
Bug