Hepatitis Social Community
ORGANIC SODAS

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

ORGANIC SODAS

Cautions
According to German health authorities, sarsaparilla preparations have caused stomach irritation and temporary kidney problems. As it is known to increase the absorption of digitalis and hasten the elimination of other medications, thus changing their effective doses, sarsaparilla should not be taken by anyone on prescription medications

I just bought a can of this soda pop...now i wont drink it

http://www.allnatural.net/herbpages/sarsaparilla.shtml
I never have sarsaparilla... never liked it, but thanks for letting us know bro
This is the soda...Root beer

http://rootbeereval.blogspot.com/2008/04/santa-cruz-organic-root-beer-beverage.html
Never liked root beer... by the way, I don't usually drink soft drinks.
Me either...BUT   if its organic...ill eat roadkill if its organic....now to eat organic people i will stop there
no root beer, no meats.... I'll have my organic man though ... ;-)  oops tmi
be careful....LOL...we wont go into details ...LOL....and whats wrong with root beer and an egg float?
I don't know what THAT is, but I have never liked the taste of root beer... and don't make me eat eggs... please...

Whats with you and your distain for the humble egg?....were you attacked by chickens when you were a kid?....

Organic eggs are power packed with significant quantities of the following healthy nutrients:

Healthy protein and fat
Vitamins A, D, B12, B2, Niacin, and Folic Acid
Lutein and zeaxanthin, which are yellow or orange carotenoids that reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
Choline, which is a nutrient that is essential to normal cell structure and function and proper signaling between regular cells and nerve cells

RAW EVEN BETTER....but not while on tx

http://drbenkim.com/articles-eggs.html

A note about raw eggs: many people in North America have been conditioned to believe that eating raw eggs is dangerous because of the potential of being infected with salmonella. According to a recent study by the United States Department of Agriculture, only one in every 30,000 eggs is contaminated with salmonella. Although there are no statistics that tell us what the percentage is for organic eggs, you can believe that it is far lower. The healthier the bird and its environment and feed, the less risk there is of salmonella contamination. Personally, I don’t worry about this at all. People all over the world - particularly in Russia, China, and Korea - have been enjoying the health benefits of raw eggs for thousands of years.
Again...i repeat...no raw eggs while on tx drugs....
actually I was attacked by smelly egg yolks
i just went out and got me a pre cooked organic chicken.....and its goin down good
and salmonella birds.... bon appetit, mon frère
mike716 SVR May, 2015 (Sovaldi+Olys... Comment
Dee1956 commented on 10356's status
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Track your weight over time