Pinched a space !
Hi, i have hijacked chefladys account whilst she is out to post this message. My name is Dave and i have the honour of being married to Jules(cheflady).For those who contribute regulary to thie important and informative site, you will know i have now completed my course of treatment. To all of you who are on the journey or about to start the treatment i wish you well. The side effects can be so wide ranging and come in such varied combinations it is very difficult to explain to a spouse or partner what is happening at any given time. Because this site exists we are able to draw strength and friendship that are so important for getting through this seemingly state of confusion. On May 8th we 'WILL' get the all clear from the blood test i had today, so hang in there folks, think positive because your day will come. Luckily for me i have a great and caring wife who made it her mission to find out all she could from wherever she could has been for both of us vital, it meant we get through each day without bad feeling or misunderstanding, if i needed to be alone she didnt take it personally, if the 'Brain fog' was bad she could read it in my face and let me get on with it. I really dont know if i could have handled this past year or so without her support and strength, her capacity to empathise with me, and you people who read her stuff is quite amazing but that is who she is, and i thank her for it.Ok people, I hope all who travel this road have an outcome like mine. Thankyou for your support Dave
Hi Dave,  yes, you WILL be "all clear" on May 8!  You are incredibly fortunate to have each other and from your post and all that I have read that Jules has posted since I joined (1/13) you can just read the love, respect and understanding you have for each other.  I think your wife is just what the doctor ordered for you and I really wish you both all the best.

It is folks like you who give folks like us who are just starting on this road a lot of hope!  Can't wait to read your final result!

Take care both of you!
Hi Dave, Congratulations on finishing your treatment and I wish you a smooth recovery. I think it's so great that Jules sought out support and information on this forum to help you both get through treatment. My GF also spent time on this site reading posts to gain a better understanding of what I was going through. I've corresponded a few times with Jules and it's nice to have a chance to write to you directly. We are extremely fortunate to have made it through treatment and to have such dedicated partners who helped us and loved us through it all.   Reid
Congratulations on finishing treatment, Dave. It is great that you had and have such a great support person as Jules. Here's wishing you SVR.
dave...congrats on EOT.  hope to see your SVR post in the near future.  belle
Congratulations to BOTH of you, and may your SVR results come and allow you to leave all liver worries behind!
Congratulations Dave!  You and Jules are quite a team,  Wishing you both the best....