Posting of Flags
I want to say i apolagize if i offened anyone by posting the confererate flag in my profile,i just got word its a hate flag used in the USA and i did not know this,i though it looked cool ,the band Lynard Skynard  is,or was using this flag.
I just took it down ,it may take a few minutes for the process to take effect.I hope my next flag i post is ok
OBJECTIVE: The goal of this study was to evaluate effects on human stem cells in vitro and in vivo of an extract from the edible cyanobacterium Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) enriched for a novel ligand for human CD62L (L-selectin). EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH: Ligands for CD62L provide a mechanism for stem cell mobilization in conjunction with down-regulation of the CXCR4 chemokine receptor for stromal derived factor 1. Affinity immunoprecipitation was used to identify a novel ligand for CD62L from a water extract from AFA. The effects of AFA water extract on CD62L binding and CXCR4 expression was tested in vitro using human bone marrow CD34+ cells and the two progenitor cell lines, KG1a and K562. A double-blind randomized crossover study involving 12 healthy subjects evaluated the effects of consumption on stem cell mobilization in vivo. RESULTS: An AFA extract rich in the CD62L ligand reduced the fucoidan-mediated externalization of the CXCR4 chemokine receptor on bone marrow CD34+ cells by 30% and the CD62L+ CD34+ cell line KG1A by 50% but did not alter the CXCR4 expression levels on the CD34(-) cell line K562. A transient, 18% increase in numbers of circulating CD34+ stem cells maximized 1 hour after consumption (P<.0003). When 3 noncompliant volunteers were removed from analysis, the increase in CD34+ cells was 25% (P<.0001). CONCLUSION: AFA water extract contains a novel ligand for CD62L. It modulates CXCR4 expression on CD34+ bone marrow cells in vitro and triggers the mobilization of CD34+ CD133+ and CD34+ CD133(-) cells in vivo.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17765649?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

BTW...these papers are copyrighted,you cannot save them

http://www.spirulina-benefit.com/pdf/Fall07_10-11.pdf
You've never addressed the question of why a person would want to increase their bone marrow stem cell motility. When I posted a study showing that doing this would cause any abnormal cells to multiply like crazy, your response was that 'everyone knows' you shouldn't take this product if you have cancer. But who doesn't have an abnormal cell or two - or two thousand. This is where a person's normal immune system comes into play, keeping improperly replicating cells in check. The human body developed these compartmentalized systems in a delicate balance. It seems like the very worst case scenario would be that this stuff you're trying to sell actually did what you claim it does.
CANCER - Could StemEnhance support tumor growth in the body?
By Christian Dapreau

I am not selling anything:

This is a complex question to answer beyond the scope of this paper. Nevertheless, it is worth the attempt to shed some light. In essence, given the body of data documenting cancer and stem cells, the questions is legitimate; however, the answer is NO. StemEnhance does not support tumor growth. Lets look at this question in more detail.

The confusion about stem cells and tumor growth comes from a number of elements: First, stem cells and cancer cells share two very important features that are unique to these two types of cells: 1. They are essentially immortal, and 2. They can become cells of almost any tissue. This resemblance has led some scientists at times to lump stem cells and cancer cells into the same “family.” Additionally, there is one feature unique to embryonic stem cells (which ends up being one of the obstacles to their clinical use), and it is the fact that they lead to tumor formation.

Although the media has talked profusely about stem cells, the significant difference between embryonic and adult stem cells has rarely been stressed. This has led to the confusion that adult stem cells, too, can develop into cancer cells. Furthermore, since stem cells travel to sites of injury – and tumors have been qualified as “wounds that never heal”... people wonder intuitively whether stem cells might migrate into tumors and contribute to their growth.

To answer this part of the question, let me first say that although stem cells share unique characteristics with cancer cells, they are NOT cancer cells. One scientist put it simply: Cancer cells are cells that have “hijacked” the “stemcellness” of tissue cells, In other words, the part of the DNA that encodes for “being a stem cell,” which is present in every cell of the body, may suddenly be activated in a tissue cell, granting it properties normally limited to stem cells. But this cell conversion has nothing to do with the stem cells present in the bone marrow.

Likewise, some scientists have suggested that some forms of cancer could come from the cancerous development of tissue stem cells. In other words, stem cells present in tissues and specific to the tissue where they reside could at times go awry and lead to cancer formation. But again, this has nothing to do with stem cells in the bone marrow. Bone marrow stem cells do have the ability of migrate into tumors, but then they transform according to their OWN DNA, which dictates that they remain healthy cells. Studies have shown that when stem cells migrate into tumors, they do not contribute to the growth of the tumor or to the development of blood vessels in the tumor.

Although many arguments can be made to establish that it is very safe to increase the number of one’s own circulating stem cells. In the final analysis, only a scientific study can answer the question of safety. And so we did just that: We recently performed a study to see whether increase the number of circulating stem cells with StemEnhance would enhance tumor growth in mice inoculated with human breast cancer. The results showed definitely that StemEnhance does not support tumor growth; rather, StemEnhance suppressed tumor growth. Since the study was not designed to investigate the anti-tumor properties of StemEnhance, we cannot draw any conclusion in this regard. We can say categorically, however, that StemEnhance does not support tumor growth. The results of this study are being prepared for publication in the scientific literature.
Would you please stop saying im selling produts on this site or any other site,copyman aske dme for stidies on blur green algae as i did and now you are asking

PLEASE STOP IMPLYING IM SELLING AMYTHING CAUSE IM NOT
The Confederate Flag is “not a hate flag.” Anyone that has taken the time to research the American Civil War for them selves knows that it was not started because of slavery. It was over the South wanting to succeed from the Union.
Several Union States still approved slavery long after the Civil War started.
Just because some racist groups use the flag does not make the flag evil. I wear mine on my vest because I am proud of my Southern Roots just like some one wears African Garb to display their pride in their African Roots.
I refuse to live my life “walking on eggshells” for the fear of offending someone because of their ignorance.
I was reading up on that flag last nite,very interesting,same thing happened the swaztiga flag ,it was once a good luck symbol used in ancient Egypt i think.I like the look of confed flag and when i see that flag i think of one of the best bands inthe world..LYNARD SYYNARD..so does this mean if you show its against the law?
Definitely not against the law.  It's a piece of history.
Yes, the South wanted to secede alright - but it was mainly over the issue of slavery.
That was, without question, the primary reason for the civil war as most Confederates made explicitly clear before and during the Civil War. After the War, however, they retreated from that position and instead claimed that the states' rights issue was the reason for the War. That's our history regardless of how we try to dress it up.
Many people associate the Confederate flag with slavery and thus find it offensive.
Mike
Hey some hate groups like the KKK use "OLE GLORY"..does this mean we should ban the stars and stripes also?....and haow bout the aryans,they use the christian cross..so maybe we sholud ban that too>??
And skin heads in the UK use the union jack for there purposes and this flag still flys high.
i guess the only flag to me that cannot be bought back to" life" is the swastiga,hitler really blood stained this one....we should not let this happen to other flags.
Its not about law or any kind of ban.  It is a willingness to understand that persons of color may percieve this as a racist symbol.  It is about whether or not you wish to offend people such as, for instance, your friend Marcia.  Its just a matter of manners, nothing more.
This is why i took it down,i did not know it symbolized hate.
"Hey some hate groups like the KKK use "OLE GLORY"..does this mean we should ban the stars and stripes also?....and haow bout the aryans,they use the christian cross..so maybe we sholud ban that too"

WHO IN THE HELL CARES WHAT FLAG YOU USE FOR YOU AVATAR
NO ONE !!!