Hepatitis Social Community
Six Weeks Post 48 week tx w/incivek

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Six Weeks Post 48 week tx w/incivek

Started a new job 2 weeks after tx ended; between no more drugs and a new career opportunity I feel great; getting the exercise going again - kept active during tx but lower level; working the diet and doing the right thing, so from a health perspective, all is well.

From the attitude, still can have a short temper; was on tx for so long hard to tell if it has changed or I am just more aware.

Next up - 90 day labs in March; was und 4, 12, 24, 36, and 49.

For me, it was worth it, especially if I stay UND.

Thanks for all the support from this site and best of luck for all who pass through here.  
Yes, good luck to you. What a sigh of relief when the pills are done. I am really starting to get my strength back and you will too.
Cheers,
C
Congrats on eot.  If you feel up to it, staying active and exercising will help with a positive mental attitude.  You've only been finished a very short time, so your body has some readjusting to do.  Be patient, as you feel better each week, your strength and energy level will come back.  Best of luck on those und's coming up.  
it really took me a year post to feel normal....although after 6 months i was almost there.....mentally i feel great now....so i would give it time....take it easy on yourself...just tell folks better watch out cause your still a little snappy!.....this sounds like real good news for you......my strength came back first...then endurance ...then the ups and downs mentally...now i've evened right out...without any ads!....... although on tx i was on zoloft...good luck......billy
I did 24 weeks with 12 weeks of incivek. It has been 7 months post tx & I'm just now starting to feel normal. I just weaned myself off of lorazepam by using medical marijuana butter. I was considering getting on ad's but I dont feel like I need it now. I think working out, eating right & focusing on taking care of myself helped pull me out of the funk I was in from tx. No more crying spells.

You sound like you're doing great. Congratulations on new job!
Glad to hear your doing so good. I made the mistake of getting too active too soon.hah!! I was so happy and feeling ssooo good I got back into life a little too fast. Take it easy and get plenty of rest, and congratulations on finishing tx!!
Thanks for sharing your progress
I take my last injection March 1st.
Hope i do as well as you.

Wishing you the very best!!!

Reva