Hepatitis Social Community
So now, how do I..remove some settings...??

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Since I removed my cigar smoking picture...LOL and got the real me out..
It seems that I am navigating around fairly well... Maybe a little too much...I need a GPS attached to my keyboard.  

But..OH, wise ones... >How do I remove some of the great forums that I have looked at, and evidently hit follow or watch, or did something that I really don't want filling the inbox of my email?

Like I am too old & past pregnancy scares,  
Might have been just hitting wrong keys, think??  
I have not posted anywhere, nor answered board questions *scared I would be in another odd community forum. ... (Mzkity ought to love that> R-U you chucking yet? LOL) ... How do I remove myself from some communities?

Please advise..??  Thx....  
If you look at the top of the page here you will see where it says "MY Medhelp" along the top... Place your mouse over that and there should be a dropdown that appears, one of them says "profile" click on that.

When it takes you to your profile page loog for the word "Communities" which will show which ones you belong to. Then it should have "leave" or "join next to each one...... Just click on leave and that should take care of it............. Good luck cigar lady...:)

Funny I'm trying to get into one. All I can do is erase them. Lol!! I think if I ask a question it will include me in the community.
I think if you go back to the front page of the community you want to join and scroll down, at the bottom, on the left, there is a button that says "watch this community".  I think if you click that button it will add that community to your list of forums.  Maybe someone else can say for sure.
Advocate1955