Stil hanging tough
Yes I  am still here-Sometimes I wonder why though My cancer has turned into stage 4 I has now spread to my liver.I have lost 57 lbs with this crap!!I have to take chemo pills for the rest of my life to keep it from spreading any further.Bummer-right? Keep having mri"s and hate going  for the results-I  am withering away,but have accepted   the fact that time is running short for me Everyone keeps saing that I am too strong to give up but I really wonder bout that  sometimes!!! Love to all   cindy

Has anyone seen or talked to Willbb?
My heart is with you.
Wrapping virtual hugs around you

Elaine
Cindy, I am so sorry to hear this.  The last time we heard from you I believe you were NED, so I was praying that you were in the clear.  What are your next steps?  My offer is still open to put you into touch with my friend who has stage 4 lung cancer.  She is in a trial study.  She flies to Denver every couple of weeks.  Let me know through a PM if you would like her email address again.  She is very supportive and very knowledgeable.
Sending up prayers for you.
Advocate1955
Really sorry to hear recent events.
Don't know what to say that would help, but I will pray for you.
I wish you peace and comfort as you continue your fight.

Reva

I am sorry for what you continue to endure.  You are one tough woman so please don't give up.  Take Advocate up on her offer :)

Jules
I am so sorry to hear about this turn. I was thinking a lot about you last night and was going to put out the question to ask if anyone had heard from you.
Thank you for keeping us posted. My prayers are with you.
I am very sorry to hear about these developments. I was thinking about you yesterday and was hoping that you had beat the Cancer. I am hoping the chemo keeps the cancer controlled and that something/some new treatment will come up that will help you. I think of you often and am sending hugs and positive thoughts your way.
((((((((((Cindy)))))))))))  

I’m so sorry to hear that you are going through this. You have been so incredibly brave and strong I admire your courage to deal with all that has been put on your plate. I hope you have loving, caring, supportive folks there for you.

Cindy, as far as what other people say...you have nothing to prove to anyone. You don't have to be strong for others. It is time for others to be strong for you, in whatever ways you need them to be.

Unfortunately I am stuck here in SF because of my own medical situation but if you ever need someone who will just listen I am here for you. Just send me a private message. No obligation of course. It is time for you to take care of yourself not my needs or anyone else's. What feels right for you is what is important. I just want you to know I am willing to help if you might think I can.

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ ~♥~…just sprinkling Love & Hugs to you ~♥~
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ ✰* ★

Cindy, you are in my heart and mind.
Much love and admiration.
-`ღ´-
Hector
So many of the people who were on the forum last year don't come to the forum anymore, or not very often, but some of us are still here. Please keep us posted and let us know how you are doing.

Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way.  : )
Ah, Eyes.  What can be said .  It takes a tough person to continue and you are such.  I hope for the best quality of life you can find.  Find joy and happiness.  it is out there.  
Oh no, what sad news this is. Maybe I would have already known if I'd been paying any attention to Facebook recently, but sadly, I've not been doing that often. Around the holidays your posts there sounded incredibly energetic, so I too thought you were on the mend. I'm so sorry. I hope there are still some miracles in store for you - you deserve them, and you have the wishes and prayers of so very many people to help guide those miracles your way.
With love,
Saelon
so sorry to hear your news.  i'm sending you hugs and prayers.  i hope you find a miracle!  you certainly deserve it.  much love...belle
I too have breast cancer (stage 2) and Hep-C. I received both diagnosis within two weeks of each other (Nov/Dec 2012). I am healing from a massectomy with DIEP reconstruction and fat grafting to the unaffected breast. I am waiting to hear decisions regarding further treatment. The sentinal node biopsy was clear during the massectomy but post-op pathology showed micro-metasis. I am waiting the Oncotype test results regarding chemo as well. The oncologist wants me to see the gastoenterologist if I have chemo. They think that the hep C should be treated at the same time (or at least monitored??)  if I have chemo. The chemo I would receive would be CT every 3 weeks for 4 sessions. My liver biopsy was 2 out of 6 for inflamation. Scaring was 2 out of 4. I don't know the names of the scales.  

This book "A Reason For Hope" by Michael S. Barry was given to me by the Cancer Care leader at my church. It is a christian faith based book. I don't know the guidelines for this forem. I don't want to offend. My intent is to encourage. Here is a segment from that book.

"A Stage 4 cancer diagnosis does not presume that a patient has gone beyond a point of no return. Certainly, the more advanced the cancer, the difficult it is to slow or cure. Yet, time and time again, I have seen people at the brink of death gain victory. Why some and not others?  Not unitl we see Jesus face to face will we know the answers to such mysteries. As the psalmist reminds us: "God has decreed the number of our days" (Ps 139:16, author paraphrase). I take this to mean that God alone knows how long any of us will live. The best medical professionals in the world do not know how long you or I will be on this earth. Only our gracious and sovereign God possesses that answer. But...because every form of cancer has been survived, then you indeed have hope of surviving the disease you are facing. To put it another way, at whatever stage of cancer you find yourself, someone at that stage has survived."

I hope that encourages you.

I have two questions:
What did they do about the Hep-C when you were in chemo?  
If I do chemo for breast cancer then treat the Hep-C - which treatment is easier?  I seem to be able to wrap my mind around chemo but reading the forem posts here seemed to have created the Hep-C as a huge nightmare in my mind. I am wondering if my perspective is skewed.

(hugs)
Hang in there,a friend of mine a 49 year old woman was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer 4 years ago,they gave her 6 months to year to live,she did chemo a few times and still is alive>she quit her career and now travels around the world and enjoys her life.
Oh, Cindy.  I'm incredibly sorry to see this post.  Sending love and light your way.  - H

I have come to love your blue eyes over the time since you first peepped this way.  We are so here for you.  I love what Hector said about not having to prove anything and to let others be strong for you.  You may want to be alone but I hope you are surrounded by love.  I am convinced that miracles do happen.   You are a natural lightning rod.  Anything could happen.  Thank you for keeping your arms open to the sorry bunch of heppers, the loving family that we are.  L

Yes, a lot of us that treated  last year are not on the forum.   I can tell you from experience that a lot of of are licking our wounds, enjoying our new found freedom, and trying to catch up.  I still come here to keep up with what is going on and sometimes chime in.  I will always be drawn to this sight for support, and knowledge.  Eyes, I remember you and your situation and Im sorry to hear about you cancer battle.  Your still here, dont give up for as long as you can.  we all know new meds are always on the horizon. Praying for you!  Thanks for letting us know how you are!
Lydia  
Dear (((CINDY))) I am thinking of you, praying for you, as others have said wrapping you up in warm fluffy soft blankets...or if you need them icy cold we have that as well :)  Sending you positive loving thoughts..
Thank you so much for updating everyone.  
We are here for you
Dee
I am so sorry to hear of your struggles.  Thinking of you as well.
Dee
Gosh, so much has happened over the last few years. How is your family? Do you have a lot of help and support?
You still "sound" strong. So I agree w/ your family. Keep faith hunnyo. xo Karen:)
I really don't know what to say.
You're a sweetheart.
I will not give up and I hope you don't.
You will be in my prayers.

Love Reva
So sorry to hear about your health issues.  :(  I will be praying for you.  B1essed
Still thinking of you, hope you are ok.  Check in if you feel like it
Love
Dee