Hepatitis Social Community
Still Here!

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Still Here!

Have been very tired lately.We have crummy weather and I am blaming it on that.The days grow closer to my appointments and I am not stressing on it this time.It just makes me feel crummy and scared to wonder the outcome when I haven't even gone there yet!
Hope everyone is enjoying a little Spring and it seems the warm sun can be so healing.I'll try to get on here tommorrow.I am practicing being a daytime person.Ha!We shall see!
Love and healing to all!
Snow
Hang in there Snow...  Good weather does help.  Yesterday it was beautiful.  Lilacs and apple blooms fighting for scent...80 degrees...gentle wind. Kids playing in the distant area, smell of new mowed grass.  Jack and I went for a walk and when we got back I had to sit on the bottom stair step before I could go up.  Fatigue just washes over me so I know what you mean.  One minute I can feel up, and then quickly I am down with no rhyme or reason....

Jack woke me up early this morning.  I usually sleep to 11 then a 2 hour self imposed nap...if that's what you want to call it...it's more like a coma pass-out... but today he wanted to go out and check out the baby ducks that were running all over our back yard....it was 830.,,,got up...took him for his walk then came in and feed him...ate some fruit and yogurt...it was about 10am....feel asleep and just woke up an hour ago.  So it just doesn't matter...the fatigue is in control of me whether I want it to be or not.  So I know how you feel.  Good luck to you in flipping your upside down sleeping schedule.  Even before I got really ill I was a night owl...my sleeping is all upside down.  Hector said that can be normal at this stage.  No matter how hard I try to switch it up I can't.  If I have a early a.m. appointment I usually don't even sleep all night because I am afraid I'll sleep through it.  

You guys are having some funky weather out there.  Maybe when it's sunny all the time it will help.  I was always interested in the Seattle area and everyone would ask me if I was insane because if it is gloomy I just want to sleep, read, watch TV and eat chocolate chips....LOL.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you when you go to your appointments. Let us know.   /  Summer