Toilet bowl water
Last night for a dare I drank some toilet water from the toilet bowl,It was clear water I think but should I go and get tested for hepatitis or see my doctor?Am I at risk of any other sickness?if so what symptoms should I expect?
Two questions; what color was the water and how high were you?
If you start barking and licking your butt, I'd worry.  Otherwise, kick your own a$$ three times and call your doctor in the morning.
When they take you to be groomed I'd be  more concerned with the razors and the scissors than the drinking water.

For once I'm speechless.
Every once in a while someone comes up with a good one.
LOL

This is the first time I have ever responded to a post with this conclusion. If you caught anything you deserve it. I don’t care how young, high, or stupid you are.
Tags: what symptoms should I expect?
--------------------------
Stiff neck.
Get tested for distemper.
Go in the backyard and eat your poops.
Ok I was pretty high and the water was clear.Now can I get an honest response to my question,I think I deserve it for the amusement I have caused.

!I think I have learned my lesson already and I really don't want to have to explain this to a doctor unless I absolutely have to.I thank you all for your sympathy....
Unless your eyes turn yellow, wait 6 months and have yourself tested for hep A and B.
And yeah, you're at risk for a buttload of other sickness.
Welcome back!

I was chuckling too, but I guess I’ve done dumber things in my life… The likelihood of contracting a communicable disease from this as you describe it is extremely slim.

Hep A is vectored through oral/fecal contact, but Hep A is not endemic to the U.S. (assuming you live there), and is a self-correcting disease; there is no need for therapeutic measures.

Hep B can be transmitted through blood, and in some cases via bodily fluids. The likelihood of transmission is very low in your case.

Hep C is transmitted from blood to blood contact only; I’d think it nearly impossible to catch it from a plumbing appliance.

Assuming there is fresh potable water supplying your toilet, I think you’re safe from viral disease *from this source*.

If this continues to be an issue of concern for you, your county health dept usually offers no or low-cost testing for HIV and Hepatitis; this can be performed confidentially, and will put your mind at ease. You will need to wait approximately 60-90 days from the point of exposure to allow antibodies to develop, though.

Good luck; thanks for the laughs, and take good care—

Bill
If only Goofy were here! lol  He would mention those hemroids, now that could be a problem if someone in your house has those.  I'd only worry if you have sores in your mouth!  
Right well I guess I'm probably ok.It was actually a toilet in a night club in the uk where I study but I'd imagine that its still not a drastically higher risk than drinking from the one in my home(yeah I'm a idiot).Bill if you've done some thing stupider I truly sympathize!
we are patients who have hepatitus, not sexual disease experts. I doubt anyone on forum have engaged in this practice of drinking from a toilet so I would see a doctor as soon as possible. I doubt he'll have other patients who have done this, but at least he would be able to tell you what risk you put yourself in and then he can treat you accordingly. I don't think I would want to admit that you did that - maybe you can just tell him some thugs held your head under water in the toilet bowl as to save yourself the embarrassment.
Does throwing handfuls of live .22 caliber ammunition into a hot incinerator and sneaking up with a tin garbage can lid for a shield count? It’s amazing to think we live as long as we do, eh?

I admire your spunk, my friend… now just don’t run around the house with sharp scissors in your hand…
Oh geez, I can't believe we are still posting! lol  Hey if you had the stomach flu like I did a few weeks ago, I can see that water jumping outta the toilet into my mouth. Yucky as it sounds, that could happen. Imagine someone drunk as a skunk throwing up in some sleezy bar toilet....the visuals alone are disgusting...but if you have open sores in or around your mouth.....there is a possibility of transmission, like it or not!  
Hey don't worry about it, water in the toilet bowl is clean, believe it or not. Unless you licked the bowl or something. If you are getting so high you'd do stuff like that, maybe you should cool it a little, eh?
I hope you got paid a lot for that stupid stunt.
You will have a good story to tell your grandkids..
You're a good sport.  You actually took all that very well.  I always admire that so good on you.

Bill gave you an excellent response.  I do think you'll be fine from this and I sincerely hope that turns out to be the case.  Some of us are potentially on this forum for youthful .. or not...indiscretions of our own and paying for it....so there you go.

I'd say you have two choices...either cross your fingers and hope for the best...or go see your doctor and tell him it's time you had a complete physical.  Maybe you can leave out the toilet treatment thing.  You're in university.  Getting tested for various diseases won't seem too out of the norm, will it?

I have a son in university and I have often thought what I don't know won't hurt me.  If I found out he stuck his head in a toilet bowl and slurped it, his sisters and I would never let him live it down.  

Just hope you don't develop a fetish for porcelain out of this.

Take care and live well!

Trish
Like Bill........for the first time I'm speechless!!!!!!  ( gasp !!!!!!!! )