Hepatitis Social Community
Undetected.

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Undetected.

I got a call today from my Gastro’s office. My 4-week test resulted in Undetected. I was at work when she called so I don’t have all of the numbers in front of me. I know I started at about 5.7 Million. I think this is the first time since I started tx (December 7th) that I am looking forward to my side dish of RIBA for supper. Thanks for everyone’s support, R Glass.
YIPEEEEE! so happy for you! sure bodes well huh? you'll be sliding on it to that SVR, really great news, love hearing this cause I have almost always seen people who clear at 4 weeks get an eventual SVR....!
That is fantastic!  Congrats to you.  Good news does make the riba go down a whole lot easier.  :)

wyn
Congratulations! I'm keeping a close eye on you now!  Noticed your profile.  We share the same Geno 2b.  I was diagnosed this past October.  I'm giving myself a few months to educate me-self.   I've learned a lot in the last couple of days reading here.   You'll have your side dish of riba but you're having your Louisiana Gumbo too! Yes!!??
This has got to make treatment just a little easier here on out!
Now that is some kickass news....I am SO happy and relieved for you.  I'm encouraged with how well you're doing, my VL is in the mil and up and you're in the 5 mil.  You're geno 2 and I'm geno 1 but still... it's encouraging!!  So GREAT to hear this!!!  Looking good for SVR for you!!  Come on spring!
I am so happy for you!!! What great news!! Congrats!
Best news ever!  This is the stuff that makes us believe its all gonna be worth it.  Congratulations!
Way to go, Congratulations!

jasper
Congraulations!  Wish you all the best and God speed, as that is wonderful news.

Blessings to you,
cottoncandy
look at GOD working in peoples lives..AMEN
Well, I'm sure glad you got this excellent news. I recall what a tough time you were having, this is just the incentive you need to keep movin' forward.
Blessings to you.
y
Oh no! ANOTHER "hang on the bed pole Happy dance" (which will now be HOTBPHD for short:) That's when all my med help trouble started and was locked out! Was doing 2 of them that day and HAPPY TO DO ANOTHER ONE!

AWESOME Rglass! Hadn't noticed many post last several days, was wondering and about to post on you and beamish??

Congats, your going to make it! So glad to hear this :} UND week 4 is the best.

LL
UND at week 4. That's what we like to hear. You're on your way!

-- Jim
Congrats! GREAT NEWS TO HEAR!!!!!

Charm27
That is great news! That is the best you can be. Makes the future outlook a little sunnier, eh?

Peel 'em back and eat 'em. Then suck the savory spices from the heads!

(the crawfish, of course!) Enough of those spices and you won't even notice the riba dry-mouth.

Brent
Sweet! The letters u-n-d make tx a whole lot easier to swallow...congrats.
Bug
BRAVO and CONGRATS.....you are on your way to SVR....thks for sharing yr great GOOD news!
Congratulations!!!!  Thanks for sharing the news, it gives me hope that enduring the **** we all have to endure will pay off!.
Way to go! Congrats and awesome news!
Deb
Congratulations on the great news! Now, stay well. Good luck, Mike
I would just like to thank everyone for your kind words. I have nothing but awe for those of you that are doing 48-72 weeks. I am only doing 24 weeks and actually feel embarrassed when I complain.
The news defiantly made the sx more tolerable today.
I called my brother today and told him the news. This was the first he had heard about me and Hep.C  He was a little upset at first but I explained to him, there was nothing anyone could do but wait and worry. This would not help me in the least and I wanted to spare everyone until I had something solid to tell them. He said he understood, asked the usual questions people ask that know nothing about HepC. Then in my brother's typical fashion. Tells me his latest dirty joke, said he had to go back to work, and he will call me tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone's support, R. Glass
...........I am only doing 24 weeks and actually feel embarrassed when I complain. ..........

Me too :{  on 24 weeks and feel bad complaining.
But...... my new favorite saying it "whatever YOUR pain is, it's your pain......
( borrowed from MikeSimmons :}

Rglass, it still hurts, we're still sick and it's still h*ll. Just a lot less time of it and we're very thankful for that. Makes us even more sympathetic, wanting to console those in for the longer hauls. You can complain, you just get to stop complaining sooner!

LL
well happy fried bananas!

Mouse
Congrats!!! Couldn't get much better!  What type of test did you take? How low did it go?  Well, I guess you are jumping for joy. I sure would be.  

Good luck;,
Linda
My next appointment is Feb 2nd I am picking up copies of all my Lab Work then. If I said what kind of test, I would just be guessing.
When you get a copy of your PCR post your results here. We can tell you how low they tested for the virus. My tests always went to 50iu/ml, that means that they can't tell if any little buggers are still roaming about in that 0-50 range.  So much better to get a sensitve test that can go as low as 2 iu/ml  Hoping you have good labs!  Are you on weight based Riba or a standard 800mg of Riba?  

We want to keep you around for your balance political views without all the names etc.  I am still knitting my a$$ off for my socialist knitting group but have no idea what to do with the darn thing when I am done!
She did say I was below 40. I am taking 1200 mg of Riba aday. I asked if this meant I may be able to stop treatment early. She just laughed at me, said no, and said almost everyone asks the same question when undetected. I will post them (PCR) as soon as I get my hands on them. Gotta get ready for work, R. Glass
HUGH CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Doesn't it feel great to hear at 4 weeks you are UND.  Fast Track. Will be waiting to see #'s.  On your way to SVR!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day.
Cajun
Exxxxxxxxxxcellent!
Just saw this Congratulations!!!! I had a lot going on when this was posted, so plz forgive me for being late. But then again that's starting to be my norm, always late for something. Hopefully 24 weeks= SVR, NO RELAPSES ALLOWED!!! (tee hee).

Lynn
Hey,  UND at 4 weeks is great!  You are NOT to stop before that 24 weeks.  I would even think of slowly stopping to make your body get ready to make it's own interferon, instead of cold turkey.  Really glad you are doing well!  

Don't want to start a political discussion here, but what do you think about Super Tuesday and super delegates?
I am still knitting my a$$ off for my socialist knitting group but have no idea what to do with the darn thing when I am done!
-------------------------

If you want to knit me some thumb mittens I'll take them. All I need is something to go over my thumbs in my mittens because my thumbs always get cold first.

:)
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t pay much attention to it although I was surprised that McCain did so well, but then again the media is leaning toward him. Regardless of whom she runs against, I do hope Clinton makes it to the election. I want to see her face when they rub it her 93 pathetic Health Care Plan (known as Hillarycare). She was appointed chairperson over it by, no other than her husband “Slick Willy.” Her plan was so ridiculous; she couldn’t even get the support of Democratic Senators.  In August of 1994, Democratic Senate Majority Leader George J. Mitchell introduced a compromise proposal that would have delayed requirements of employers until 2002, and exempted small businesses. However, "Even with Mitchell’s bill, there were not enough Democratic Senators behind a single proposal to pass a bill, let alone stop a filibuster." She will also have to answer to, "why did you give up?"
But for some reason The Republicans are blamed for the failed Health Care System.
you do have to concede that the Repubs are in a little bit of disarray right now, they are just putting up with their candidates and there's a whole lot of infighting, etc probably because of the Bush legacy, that legacy is not doing them any favors, McCain has to come out and remind them not to attack him too much, he is a repub...there isn't a whole lot of momentum, energy or voter turn out for any one of their candidates...

The dems on the other hand, can't even decide between their two main candidates, cause they like them both so much...they are even talking about a dream ticket where they both go on the same ticket, no matter whoever wins...it's historical what's happening on this side...respectfully...(hey, really great that youre doing so well!)
Love your comments on political issues. I too have horrible thoughts about Hillary's health plan. What a debacle!  Now she is offering up the congress's health plan?  What a dream plan!  I wish!  She should have done this years ago, singler payer was never mentioned then.  Part of the reason I have no trust in her. Obama has inspiration and as Teddy and Carolyn say,  they remember the way JFK was so inspiring.  I do too. He is very inspirational and I voled for him. I too am surprised McCain made it so far. From what I hear, not many republicans trust him. He does sound to "liberal" for those conservatives as he crosses the over to the dems....I even like some of what he says, except the 100 year war in Iraq.  Now that he has turned his spin on tax cuts, I am not likeing him to much.  How can we support tax cuts when we are in a recession?  

Ahhh 4C,  I see that the Dems can't decide...but ya know, I think either would be fine by the Dems. At least for me.  As far as republicans, there is a huge difference between McCain, Huckabee and Mitt. They are so different and more different than the two dems that exist.  
Uh oh, here we go :}

Nahhhh, you guys have nice, civil political threads. I'm keeping up thru you!
The other night I was flipping channels between Hillary/Obama in Ca. and a 'romantic bedroom' show.......tell me that isn't a tx brain going on! ( I shuddered when my brain mixed them into the bedroom show!)

.....  As far as republicans, there is a huge difference between McCain, Huckabee and Mitt. They are so different and more different than the two dems that exist........
True!

LL
BTW the compromise proposal for health care was proposed eariler in 94' by Senators Moynihan and Dole, not Mitchell, I believe. Nevertheless, it was a debacle. And frankly the republicans were properly partially to blame for health care failure. Newt didn't want health care to succeed because it would have meant a significant legislative accomplishment for Clinton and the dems like social security.  They got all the health ins lobbyists, who were led by a former Rebublican congressman. The lobbying efforts, Harry and Louise commericals, and the Clintons' own mistakes doomed the effort. I hated Hillary's health care plan then and sort of laugh at her opening up Congress' plan.  Where was she then with this plan?  Is this a bit of politicking?  I am sure you are joking about seeing Hillary propose this plan. More likely you want her in the running as she is hated by republicans and Obama is not.  

Linda
.
4c
You have to remember, because of media manipulation, their best contender for the Dems. Is out of the race, leaving only 2 to choose from. This leaves me to believe that it is not that the dems have great choices, they only have 2 choices. If McCain gets the nominee, he will get the Republican vote regardless of his non-conservative views simply because the Dems have so  little to offer. Clinton has to many failures, skeletons, fakeness (remember her fake Southern accent at a speech a couple of months ago), and baggage in her closet. Obama would be a better contender but his lack of experience, fakeness, butt kissing. and his Muslim Name will haunt him. The more that Rush Limbaugh comes out against McCain, the more dems will jump ship on Election Day. If Huckabee joins the McCain campaign, it will be signed, sealed and delivered.  As far as the Kennedy’s goes you need to do a little research on their history starting with Joe. You will find out, they are not all they are cracked up to be (organized crime, lobotomy performed on his own daughter, murder (remember Ted abandoning the woman to drown and waiting hours to call authorities, exaggerated Military Actions. Research it yourself, I could probably write a book on them. I will agree with you on the fact that Bush has caused a major set back, but the Dems have nothing to offer to correct the mess.

sfbaygirl
You are Missing the point and Irony. Bill Clinton promised this during his campaign. He put Hillary in charge. At this time Democrats controlled the Senate and Presidency. She failed so miserably that she could not get enough Democratic Senator Support to pass anything on it. In the mean time the Republicans did get control of the house. If her plan was so bazaar that her own party would not support her, you know she is not going to get the support of the Republicans. After 8 years of not being able to deliver, now she is making the same claims her husband made while first running for office and failed. I think things like this are what cause Brain Aneurisms. After awhile the brain cannot take the foolishness anymore and explodes.

Correction
After 8 years of not being able to deliver as chairperson and she has done little to nothing for Health Care as a Senator now she is making the same claims her husband made while first running for office and failed (To Deliver)
When promises are made people expect results not excuses
funny about perspective...I almost completely disagree with your entire post, except a few points...but that's prob why I am for who I am for, and you are for who you are for...lol...bringing up Joe Kennedy who has been dead for over 40 years, I think, was interesting though...packing it in for tonight...babysitting my friend's dogs so it's pooch madness here...
LOL....still love your comments, although I too disagree.  I do agree that Hillary was so bad at the health care plan it was pathetic.  It is more pathetic that she now puts up the congress health plan for all Americans. How does she even think this will happen?  It is laughable to me.  

Not sure what you mean by my missing the point and the irony.  I think we both agree about Hillary's health plan debacle, what I don't understand is why you think she will make it as the candidate.  McCain is despised by the republicans, you know this. Mitt is a fake and Huckabee is such a creationist, I doubt anyone would vote his way.  Why do you think that now that Edwards is out,  Obama or Hillary are out of the picture?  You yourself have said that there is no choice for the republicans, so why are Obama and Hillary outta the running?  Obama is inspirational, yes I agree that his black roots do some harm, Hillary and her health plan make me sick,  but Obama has brought out the young and independents, along with some of those that think McCain is not a republican, but perhaps to liberal.  
From an outsider perspective, Americans have long overlooked anything a Kennedy does.  What you say about the Kennedys is true and you would think if people are being rationale, having Ted Kennedy stand beside you on the platform should be a liability.  Yet, it is not.  It's considered a coup for Obama and would have been for Clinton as well.  Rape, murder, doesn't matter.  If you're a Kennedy, Americans will look the other way and have done since JFK.  The Kennedys are the Royal Family in the U.S. and nothing will change that.  Interesting though....that even with the Kennedy endorsement, Clinton took Massachusetts.  So maybe in their own backyard the Kennedys aren't so golden...only to the rest of the adoring American public.  So doesn't matter what the REALITY is about the Kennedys...they are what they are to the American people.  JFK is legend though and always will be.  

I liked Edwards too.  I thought he was a good alternative to the Republicans.  I have never liked Hillary Clinton.  Period.  Obama, to me, lacks experience.  I don't really care for how he pulls out the race card when it's convenient.  Either race is an issue.. or it's not. And let's face it..it's an issue.  While he's inspiring and fresh and certainly a change, making him President of the country seems reckless and I think in the end, that it will give some voters pause as they hover over the ballot before making their mark if it's between Obama or McCain. With Clinton or Obama as the choices, I think the Americans will end up with another Republican in the Whitehouse when it comes down to putting your actual stamp on the ballot.  I think McCain will be able to calm fears of those Dems who want change but don't want either Obama OR Clinton in the Whitehouse.  

Then again....they have to choose their running mates yet.  And that'll be interesting yet again.  So who knows.   There was chatter for a bit that McCain might choose Guiliani.  I certainly hope not.

Funny how an election can turn on one event.  It ain't over til it's over. But it sure is interesting from this vantage point.

Interesting post. Yes, I agree about the murders, mob affiliation and sleeping with Marilyn Monroe.  Jack was younger and less experienced than Obama. He was so inspirational he rallied the country to vote for him. After so long I think we have an inspirational person in Obama.  First time in a long time.  The Kennedy's are the royal family and have done great things to rally the country.  JFK is a legend, regardless of who and what he did.  

I like Edwards too and it is surprising he hasn't come out to support one of the dems.Perhaps he is looking for a supreme court seat, or VP.  His votes seem to be going to Obama, but why doesn't he come out and say who he supports?  What is interesting is those super delegates. They may make the difference in who is the candidate in NOV.  Gotta go....more later!

Linda
Good, no great, news about UND at 4 weeks. I'm pulling for ya.

On the Hilderbeast. I'm a gun enthusiast and she has a dismal record on gun control. She never saw a gun ban bill she did not like. That's enought for me.
Great to see you, it's been a long time. Hope you are doing well!  Hilderbeast, huh?  Haven't heard that one before.  I don't like guns myself, but in the big cities who does?  They scare me. I think if someone came into my house and I had a gun they would most likely get it from me and shoot me!  I am a wuss.  

Hugs to you!
Linda
A few corrections
McCain is despised by the republicans, you know this-
The Republicans do not despise McCain. Some are concerned about his Non- Conservative views and his 25-year comment concerning Iraq. I haven’t checked in a few days but I think he is still up in the Polls.
Why do you think that now that Edwards is out, Obama or Hillary are out of the picture?  
My views on Edwards have always been, that he is (was) the only democratic candidate I felt would be a strong contender for the election. The media for the purpose of ratings screwed him. They felt it more entertaining to focus on Hillary and Obama’s bickering than what Edwards had to say. Even though he was a strong Liberal, he may have swung some Republican votes. Hillary will swing none and Obama may swing some but very little. You have to remember, for now it is Dems voting for Dems and Rep.s are voting for Reps. On election day we will be voting for a Presedednt. I believe there will be far more Dems jumping ship on that day than Reps.

You yourself have said that there is no choice for the republicans
This is what I actually said
Dec 31
Now lets look at the Republicans. Giuliani, this man has no more business running for president than Hillary or Obama. Giuliani should drop the Republican Party, switch to Democrat, and become Hillary’s Running Mate. At least they would have a “Snow Ball’s Chance in Hell” and even that would be destroyed when the “Trump Card” is played (Remember the Eye Roll Hillary did for the cameras when Bush was addressing the Nation when we was attacked on 911. Romney, his desperation concerning Huckabee is showing and needs to keep his mouth shut because it is backfiring on him.
McCain, I feel his Heroic Military background may actually hurt him because of the Iraqi War backlash.
Huckabee, If I had to choose today (and we still have a long way to go and things are subject to change daily) would get my vote, not because I agree with his Christian Views but because so far he is the only one that has the Back Bone to make a stand for what he believes and couldn’t care less about Political Correctness. If McCain and Huckabee joined forces and don’t count it out, they probably will be our next President/Vice President.

Not sure what you mean by my missing the point and the irony.
I went back and read what I posted and to be honest, I have no Idea what I meant. I was getting tired and maybe I got another post confused

I live in decent size city myself and to be honest, I don’t even know how many guns I own (most are for hunting.) I do carry a 41 Mag. in my truck hoping for the day that some one tries to carjack me.
I shiver just thinking about guns, although I am a dam good shot with a hunting rifle.  I would be scared to have one in my house or car. Call me a wuss, but I can hunt ducks.  Don't want to anymore, they are too darn cute.  

Yes, McCain is ahead of the game, last I checked. As Gauf says, he will stay home rather than vote for McCain.  Too liberal for many repubs.  I sort of like his take on things, except his reniging on the tax breaks which will only help the rich.  

Yes, you always said that the only choice that could make it for the Dems was Edwards...I took your word and most likely would have voted for him. I respect your opinion. I never said that Hillary or Obama were out of the picture.....I was looking at your position on Edwards, not overlooking Hillary or Obama.   CHV/
CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!
CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!
  sfbaygirl- I sent you a message on my Labs

lor325- Thank You, TX is still hell but at least I know it is working. Someone told me on another Forum "It is the Going through Hell and not knowing if it is working, is the worst part".
Sent you a PM...hope you get it before I leave for LA.  I can show them to HR.   You can email me or fax. preferably fax.....See ya later aligator!
who I believe molested kids...I think it would be kinda strange if someone tried to make me feel guilty about that cause we're related by blood...but then that's how irrational I am:)

I still don't understand the love from Edwards I sometimes see here...he's to the left of Clinton and Obama...I'd like it explained why he was the only viable candidate the dems have?...Does anybody really think McCain is going to beat either of them? Hillary or Obama? Look at the interest now, kids are coming out in numbers never seen before (they sure don't want to get drafted if this war goes on for years) you're not seeing that kind of energy from the Repubs, not by a long shot, plus in exit voting polls and what they are seeing, many more repubs actually voted for either Obama or Hill then they ever expected, and that's to nominate a Dem in the primaries, what do you think's gonna happen in the pres election?...

Repubs have to deal with the Bush legacy...and his hovering 30% approval rating...the longest-lowest approval rating for any president in years...The conservatives complain about McCain - like they want to take their ball away after being beaten in a dodgeball game...oh, we only want him if he's much more conservative...do the conservatives think that's what's going to win? An ultra right wing conservative? In this climate? After Bush? How would anybody think that an ultra right wing conservative would get anything done with a majority democratic congress? How would anything get done if you don't have someone a little more centrist then some ultra-right wing conservative? McCain is and was their only hope, at least he has integrity and experience...and brain power...most of us are sick of a guy who isn't up to snuff in the brains dept...

When Huckabee says things like "I'm the guy who works along side ya, not the guy who fired ya! I'm sorry, but for leader of the free world? I want someone exemplary, brilliant....with a command of the issues like nobody else, and with the world getting so small, a brilliant negotiator on the world scene! Who knows foreign policy backwards and forwards, you never know when you need other countries to help you, Bush knows that now, he sure didn't know that a few years ago!...

Sorry, but I don't want some guy who works next to me as president of the US, or piloting a plane I'm flying in, or building a skyscraper I'm sitting in, you get the picture...I want someone BRILLIANT! It's probably the most important job there is for pete's sake!

Did anybody see the last debate between Obama and Hill? It was great...they stayed on the issues, and while Hill had a little better handle on some of the policy arguments, it was kind of electric...to see two brilliant people talk about the political landscape in it's many variations..compare it to the last debates between Romney and McCain...they were mostly bickering, and McCain didn't come off nearly so well...he seemed disconnected and ill informed, and just plain grouchy (and I like the guy)...so Huckabee, while very charming, isn't up to snuff in brainpower, let's be honest....to be fair, Romney did seem a little more schooled on the issues...contrast that with the Dem debate...

William Kristol, and you can't get more conservative then that guy, contrasted these debates and said the Repubs are in trouble...so did a few other conservative pundits...and I finally think we'll do the truly CHRISTIAN thing, and have health care for all people...
forgot, like to take your bet on who the next pres will be too! Even Bill Bennett says it looks bad for the right....I just don't think anybody who does not believe in evolution will make it...i know that will help him in some circles, but not everywhere...
Forsee:  I had an uncle
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you're missing the point, if this is in reference to the Kennedy comments.  It's that corruption of some kind runs rampant throughout the clan but it doesn't seem to matter to the American people as a whole.  What Ted did should have knocked him out permanently and frankly should have landed him in jail.  But.. where is he?  Standing beside Obama.  It's called the KENNEDY endorsement.  And the whole fam damily got behind him, including Maria Shriver. It isn't that Ted isn't guilty of the sins of his family, he's guilty of his own and yet, if he represents the Kennedys, their legacy comes with.  I don't really want to get into a debate on the Kennedys but your point was way out of context.
I’ll take that bet.
If a Republican wins, you will have to make at least 1 post a day. This post will end with. I am proud of my New President. If a Democrat wins, I will do the same. This cannot be done sarcastically. It has to be done in a manner that the reader believes you.
I’ll have to answer your other questions later; I am late for work again. R. Glass
Let's put a 1 week limit on it. I don't want see you tormented to long.
Hi Linda
I’m doing well after the horrible tx experience. I’m just now getting back into my flashlight hobby. After 2 ½ years, a lot has changed what with the newest technology.

I was so sad to read that you relapsed after all that cr@p you went through during tx. What are your plans now? I read that you’re going to see HR. Is he in on any re-treatment plans? It’s such a blessing that he came on board here at medhelp.

Best, Dana
Congrats! I am sooo happy for you. A big high five to you and just keep on doing what you are doing. It's working!  Hugs,  Mary
I posted quite a bit on my fibroscan. What was interesting too was some of the new tx
s coming out. I won't tx again, unless absolutely necessary.  Right now I am am happy with my stats and will keep an eye on them. Anti Fibrotics were the big message from him along with I have to quit smoking!  Glad to hear you are back into your hobby. Am happy to report I am going to school and hope to move on with life after tx. Hanging around here is hazardous as I dont' get my homework done! lol
Okay, what is the bet?  I want in.  I just won $50 from John in a bet. We are both just stunned over the primaries. I think 4c is vacationing for several days....good for her! Obama won Nebaska tonite...more to come.....Who do you think those super delegates are going to support. My bet is Obama, the republicans hate Hillary and Obama will do much better with McCain. My guess is that is why you Rglass, want Hillary in the race...it will bring out all the rebublicans to fight against her.   How many Republicans really hate McCain anyway?  
My newspaper had an article on the super delegates, that they are supporting Hillary at a rate of 3 to 1 and that despite the primaries, the super delegates could be the deciding vote.  Interesting stuff.
the republicans hate Hillary and Obama will do much better with McCain. My guess is that is why you Rglass, want Hillary in the race...it will bring out all the rebublicans to fight against her.  

You’re 100% correct on why we Republicans want Hillary in the race and Obama will put a stronger fight but cannot win. We also believe, a lot of Obama’s votes are coming from Dem’s voting not so much for Obama but against Hillary. If Hilleary makes it to the election I think a lot of dem’s will vote for McCain (due to his not so Conservative Views) before they would vote for Hilleary. Not as many Dems will jump ship if Obama makes it. Obama, he is not a bad guy, (even though some times I take low blows at him) he just is not Presidential material yet. Maybe in a few years.

.   How many Republicans really hate McCain anyway?

This is more myth than truth. Keep in mind his lead. The Media is blowing this out of purport ion because of a few Die Hard, Conservative, Republicans. Most of these people know very little about any candidate and is just repeating what they heard in church or other socials.  These close minded people’s opinion doesn’t really matter because they are going to vote Republican regardless. We seem to stereotype both parties. All Republicans are not Loyal Conservatives and All Democrats are not Liberals. Most people don’t know Toby Keith is a Democrat. Me, I am a Republican but I think I am balanced between both Conservative and Liberal. When it comes down to it, I am not close-minded and I vote for the best candidate regardless of the party. If Hillary were a Republican, I would vote Democrat. Just the mention of her name makes my @ss cheeks tighten.

At the risk of being crude, I have to go take a shower now. The Zombie feeling from Friday’s injection is finally starting to ease up.
too funny about those cheeks tightening at hillary's name.  I don't like her much myself, but will vote for her if she is the candidate.  Why is there such a viseral reaction to her?  Now I disagree about Obama not being beat...have you seen the numbers of dems vs republicans that voted in the primaries so far?  That has to be scary to you guys!  I kinda like the Hilleary name... a bit better than some I have heard.  I can't see where dems are going to jump ship for McCain, given his stance on the war. JFK had less experience than Obama...I think people like the fact he has not been in the beltway. You have to admit he is a dynamic speaker!  His policies are solid, he sure isn't flip flopping as Mitt did and now McCain is.  Now to be fair, did you hear what Hilleary said about health care?  First she claims that all will get Congressional ins. Hey, I would love that!  But it was laughable, esp after her fine job last time. Choke, choke...Now she is saying she will garnish wages of people that have no insurance??? Wow, that was a big blooper and mistake.

Hey the evangelicals can get that vote out! They won't vote for McCain. I have heard people say they won't come out for McCain.  So if we get Hilleary to go Republican, will you vote for Obama?  He is so inspirational....I am hoping he makes it. Such an interesting campaign given the super delegates coming into play. I haven't seen that happen ever that I remember.  Yeah, we do tend to stereotype the parties, esp. people like Rush Limbaugh....I get furious when he calls women femi Nazi's...now that gets my cheeks tight!  lol