Hepatitis Social Community
Update !

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Update !

Advocate,Crow woman and all others that have been following me ...you all will be proud of me,my reservations are made for 2 nights at the Collegiana.Have called the Wenatchee shuttle and I will make those Reservations when my check is deposited.I have somewhat of an idea how to get from Sea Tac  on the light rail to the busses and know the number of the buses to get to the collgeiana.Will be arriving at Sea Tac at 6:Pm Tuesday evening to go to the first appointment the following day at 7:45 am.The young man that took my Res. said if I become lost or whatever to call him and he will help me!Cool 1 nice person so far!YeaY for Seattle now if I can find 20 or 30 more I can get through all this with out crying and having a breakdown.
I got tired of people waiting to the last minute to get their details worked out and decided that me and God were gonna do it.My support person is my step daughter.She will come in on the bus herself Wednesday and will miss my morning appointments but she will be there for all the rest.She has told me again and again that if I ever need a caregiver that she will do it.She loves me and has a love of nursing.Even if she fails to show ,I will figure it out.
Supposedly there is a srore within walking distance and then I can buy food to make their to be more efficient.
A few more details like organizing a ton of paper work that I need to review and sign and then of to the unknown.
Send me peaceful thoughts I am trying concentrate on one thing at a time.Somedays I still panic and think I just can't do any of this but I have to try for my daughters sake and honey too!Recently he has helped me understand how he feels and he wants to keep me around for as long as he's alive too.
Thnks all and I will be posting.
Love ya's   Snow
Hey Snow,
What wonderful news. I still wish you had someone meeting you, but you are a strong and resourceful woman and I believe you can do this..just keep asking people for help when you arrive in Seattle. Make sure your daughter takes notes for you or record your meetings. You will be taking in way too much to absorb at once.
What's the date love? Wish I could fly over and be ith you.
You do have the right idea, breathe, one step at a time, ask for help.
Prayers and good thoughts to you.
Love,
Crow
may 8 wed @ 7:00 am is fist app.wish you could be there too!Advocate has told me before to let her know when I was coming in again and she would try to stop by.Maybe she'll have time in the evenings.
There is a store within walking distance of the place so we can make some trip for food,step daughter doesn't eat much Shuttle Sevice every 15min to the Medical center from LodgingJust need to be sure of how to get from Sea Tac to the UWMC.
  You can do this Snow!!  <3's from Katy in Cali
Thanks for posting.
I'm wishing you the very best of luck going forward:)
To Snow from Summer,,,,,  You are very brave and an inspiration.  Keeping fingers crossed for you.