Update on Cree
Hi all,
Cree asked me to post for her to let you all know that she made it safe and sound over here to Seattle for her 3 days of assessments for approval for liver transplant at the University of Washington Medical Center's Liver Transplant Center. She wants you to know she's doing fine. Cree also wants to thank the special angel on this forum for the kind gift she received! Thank you to angel from Cree!
Advocate1955
Good luck to Cree!!!  I hope all goes well! In one of your post you were worried about resting comfy away from home,, so I hope you have a cozy night!!! :).  Kitty
Good luck Cree....hang in there....you are doing great....thinking about you.
Sending you lots of good wishes, Cree, and I hope that you are taken good care of, made comfortable, treated with respect and consideration, and are placed on a very short list for a transplant so you can start to recover from this horrible disease. I'm sending lots of love your way.
good luck coming all the way from England hope all goes well xx
Give her my love and tell her she is frequently in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks so much for your help to Snow, dear Adv., you are a gem.
Tell Cree that I am sending her best wishes, and am praying for her!
advocate...very nice of you as always!
Cree's doing great.  She's managing all of her appointments and classes over here very well, and thanks you all for your well wishes.
Advocate1955
That's great news. I can imagine it must be very stressful to go through all of those appointments and evaluations.
The tests are stressful....but the most stressful part comes next....waiting.
  Please add my prayers and wishes to the list of people praying for Cree.
I am so pleased to hear she's getting the help she needs finally where and when she needs it the most. We all fight the same battle and I feel we are the pioneers of a brighter future for others as well. She will def be in my thoughts as she continues her journey through her fight.
    Sisters and brothers in the fight, You will never be alone Cree. I hope you feel the love. All the best.
  What a relief, to know that Cree is where she needs to be right now, so Thank you Advocate, for letting us know this very important and wonderful news :)
   And to Cree: I am very proud of you for taking care of business, for you, and for Ruby <3
Thanks so much for being the messenger :)
My Mom flew in to be my support and will be one of my caregivers ,Griz will be one also as soon as the pysche approves him.It has finally hit home with him and he is already advertising for someone to care for his tribe of 8 dachshunds,Lots of prep work but it all seems to be so much more doable now.I started asking for a 1-10 score from each of the arears I went for testing,got all 9"s but was told why and how it could be changed to a 10.Learning to compute the amount of sodium in a pot of homemade chicken soup was one i need to learn.First you have to know the amount of servings and I did not.I just make the soup.I am also missing a protein serving daily that I found can be made up with 1/4 c cottage cheese....I can eat that in 2 swallows.I like cottage cheese.My daughter also needs a care plan because she will not be allowed to live with me post -transplant until after the first 3 critical months have passed.
Have some really funny stuff to tell you all about tommorrow when I am not so tired.
Asthma acted up for the first time in years over there and of course I am so swollen .A voluptuous 199#'s,I could be Mrs Santa and I would be devastated if I didn't know it was temporary.
Have had my faith restored in humans again and have ben blessed by some greatly recently.
TUNE in tommorrow for episode one of "The Lost in Seattle".Ha!
love yas and the best things of all are prayers ans your positive energy.I am honored to know you.Kisses and Hugs on the Wind!Snowbank
Good to hear from you Cree...can't wait for more info.....
Lost in Seattle, pretty funny Cree, but seriously please take care of  yourself, we were all very worried when Advocate told us what was going on.

I pray you can get it all worked out.  If I did not live across the US I would help with child care.  I love children and for some reason they love me

Keep the faith sweetie, sounds like things are turning around for  you
Dee
Glad things are working out Cree.  Best to ya!!!!!!!!
"Lost in Seattle" sounds like more fun than "Sleepless in Seattle"!  :)
Advocate1955
Hi Snow,
I am so happy to read your post. You are amazing, you really are, Snowbankwoman.
So glad to see you upbeat...a little support goes a long way doesn't it. I think the love is what keeps us going.
Looking forward to hearing more good news.
Love,
Crow
  I'm so glad that things are falling into place, and are now less over-whelming~sending my love and prayers to you~
This is just great news!! Your funny Cree!! Lol!! So happy to hear the positive in your voice!! :):).  Kitty
"Lord love the lowly garbage man he is indeed honorable!"
Does anybody  use bleach?I keep forgetting to find out if it's safe.I have a 10/1 h2o-bleach solution I use around the house and still put it in the was occasionally.
Where do you get organic cotton pj's and underwear?Been searching for months and I am not rich!  Any help?  Snow.Oh yeah! I will explain the garbage business later.Am trying to get alittle work done on the pc today.
  Ya know...bleach is really bad for our health, to breathe, and you mentioned you had an asthma flare-up, recently, so I would avoid it for now, until you have your wonderful new liver, Snow~
  You can use vinegar....ughhhh, I know..the stench!