Hepatitis Social Community
Warm Holiday Wishes and some Gratitude

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Warm Holiday Wishes and some Gratitude

Wanted to share an excerpt from my husband's blog posting tonight.  We are genuinely wishing each and every one of of you a very happy and healthy holiday.  

"So as Christmas approaches in a few minutes, I started going through a list of what I’m grateful for. After all, that is the ultimate focus shifter for me. Hard to think about how I feel when I’m thinking about what I’m grateful for. A short list includes: my family, friends, dogs, job and overall health. But I’m especially grateful that I, and we, have a chance to get healthier than perhaps we’ve been in a long time with this new treatment. If you feel crappy, remember it’s probably fighting your virus. Be thankful you’re taking something that can do that. It was unheard of before. Be thankful we live in a time where all these pieces of the puzzle came together and gave us a chance at living the ‘second half’ even better and healthier than we lived the first.

I hope we all wake up feeling good, but remember, no matter what, this is a means to an end…hopefully a very good end. "
Thanks!  Love it  Merry Christmas and SVR!
Very well said.  I was kind of feeling sorry for myself.  Spending Xmas eve alone without family or friends.  Puts life back into perspective.  Thanks for sharing

Jules
Merry Christmas, Jules.  You're definitely not alone.  Come visit Chris' blog if you want, we'd love to have you.  www.hep-free.com.  Hope you woke up feeling wonderful, either actually wonderful, or at least wonderful knowing that you're getting rid of this virus once and for all!
Well-said.

R
Very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful, Healthy New Year,
Love, mary
Very nice!  To everyone on this forum and to lurkers as well.  May this day be a very Merry Xmas to you and if by chance you don't believe in Xmas then simply have a better day than you did yesterday.  God Bless!!!
Thank you for posting, this will be my positive for tonight, every day I try to think of as many positives as I can, my 16 week was UND, I have a new GP that genuinely seems to care, WOW that is worth a week f positives.  She did not make me feel rushed at all, and kept saying "is ther naything else you are concerned about?"  It was wonderful
I like your user name Stormy

Thanks again
Dee