Hepatitis Social Community
a quick update

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

a quick update

Hectorsf and idyllic just want to say thank you for the push:-) :-)  I go to new Dr next Mon 1/28. But like everyone else I hope your gone hector:-) :-) :-) :-). Anyway I just typed this out and it erased. All by itself, lol. So test I've taken so far---hcv,   pcr.    cmp    CBC.    Hcv genotype, I find that interesting he's retesting. Thorough, got to like that!!  Also let me clarify liver biopsy was done before treatment was started. I do have pathology report, but even our nurse friend said its nothing but a Dr. to Dr. report. We've tried typing in the words, but can't interpret it!! I can't wait to use your saying. Not enough to have liver disease. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!! Thanks for the push guys!! One of these times I'll tell you about switching drs in what you would believe  to be a large town!! Easy', lots to pick from,  yes that's true. But it doesn't always work. Did this time though!!!  Racky2012 I sent you a note in your box.
Congrats on finding a new doc who can treat you.
Good for you!!! You just took a huge step towards curing your hep C!

Let us know what happens.
Best of luck to you!

Me still waiting at #4....no donor organs are available.

Hector