Hepatitis Social Community
best answer

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

best answer

you folks are so great that i am hesitant to pick best answer. i get a slightly different perspective from each and feel as though i am getting to know you. it is so comforting as this illness is quite isolating. anyway i cant pick better/best for now so i will not...
You don't have to pick a best answer. I think most people don't to be honest, it's up to you. You could also choose a best answer when one really seems exceptional to you. Just because a computer tells us to do something doesn't mean we have to go along. I don't think the members of the forum are driven to help by stars and best answers.

Take care,
Dave
I look at it like Spectda does. If I get a really good answer that really helps me I'll pick it, but most of the time I just delete that email that tells me to pick the best answer and don't worry about it.

I think MH thought it would cause a feeling of competition and make people more apt to answer more questions but...........

(;-)
Diane
If you don't want to pick  best answer then you don't have to.
It's something relatively new here, if an  answer helps you and
you still don't want to pick, then don't.  I would imagine it's hard
on newer members, as they don't want to segregate others out.

Elaine
Unless elaine responds to the thread, In that case I would always pick her!

How are how are you elaine!

- Dave
I agree with the other guys unless it was some super duper over the top thing I never pick because everyone who takes their time responding deserves a best answer.

Now as said before earlier I wish we had a worst answer feature that one I would be all over when people gave bad information and stuff (which happens it is the internet after all and that includes me I have been wrong in the past too!)
With this second thread now you have two "best answers" to award.  Choose wisely, grasshopper !
it seems that grasshopper didn't choose very wisely in the end, huh!