Hepatitis Social Community
cruel..you'd better be nice

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

cruel..you'd better be nice

you need to be careful here bud...don't be playin both sides...it just ain't right.
Are you joking?!

Kit
Let's PLEASE not start another weekend like the last. It was disgusting.
nope ! chickenshit ! i am just not judging people the way you guys do...and i don't get it at all. and i think you r mean. i sooo much don't like you.
i am done with it
pitter, i have never been anything but nice and will
continue to be nice. regarding the other issue i cant comment on that because as i said, everything that i wanted to say has been said. how you been doing otherwise? this week has gone by pretty easy on me. part of my house is not air conditioned and down here near houston, its hot as hell and sticky like you cant believe. the biggest steam room on earth. whats your weather?  where are you at? i cant seem to remember
your treatment status, but my memory has always been bad. tell me if you get some time. holla back!

i just saw your second post and i truly am saddened to see that you view me
and others as so mean. i dont think that we can change our behavior that much,
we all have to say what we feel. maybe a psychological test would prove that we are all monsters. but what to do? the way i see it, we have to put up with each other if we like hangin around. if and when the environment goes against me, ill just disappear. i did say in an earlier post that i was laying low for the next war to bubble over, so i could stir it up. i was lying. even though you would be fun to spar with, ill have to pass on this one. i hope thats ok with you. (just another one of cruelworlds character flaws, hes a liar!) come on pitter lighten up! i mean its not like any of us doesnt already have a death sentance hanging over our heads! chill out! surpise me and give me a nice answer, i dont mind the truth about how you feel, just try to do it nicely.
Jeez---would you guys just go outside if you want to fight THAT badly???!!!  Quit acting like little spoiled brats...
ok i sort of apologize...i didn't like it when you called boom the enemy...i just feel bad for her..and how would you feel being told to shut up.
it is over.ok...i really don't like to fight....or want to fight with anyone...
and maybe you aren't a mean person inside , but Bonnie was treated mean..
a gentle explaining to her would have been better...it just made me really angry to watch her be hurt..hopefully she will find support elsewhere.
ok that is done...
houston huh? i'll bet it is hot! i had  afriend who lived there forawhile..he caddied for the pro golfers and that was his home for quite awhile...
the weather here is muggy ..summers here seem to have gotten hotter and muggier last few yrs..
i feel ok, i have no symptoms...accept joint pain...hips and back..pretty much all the time..ive had that for a lpng time now..8 yrs. RA is bigin my family so i don't know if it's from the hep or ra..thanks for askin.
how are you feeling?

Oh, the drama!
Thinking back to 2 yrs ago when I was full on TX and my body and mind was full of chemicals There were many childish posts and spats between people who I thought were adults here (but who really knows) The TX drugs helped me to focus in better on these insain rants. Hard to remember  now how people have the time for such things when the world is full of such life and wonders. Well setting the alarm clock for when the new drugs hit the streets later.
Why would you have to open a NEW THREAD to post this when cruel has a thread just below and you could have posted in that one. I think some of you should go back over the last 20 pages or so and take a look at how many threads (daily) that you have opened. Some of you have 5 new threads daily. Its getting tired. This is the 'chit chat' section and all topics are welcome, but maybe some of you should take up tap dancing and go on stage if you want attention that badly-or maybe exchange emails so you can discuss your differences privately. I used to read every post but now I get frustrated trying to weed through this. Personality conflicts can happen WITHIN THREADS  but those of us who it has happened to haven't OPENED NEW threads to discuss our differences- we keep it within the particular thread. I don't think there is a limit on how many posts in one thread so if you want to address Cruel or if he wants to get your attention, do it within a thread that is already on the page. I'm not saying this to offend anyone just trying to make you aware that you can post in one thread this type of conversation. I believe you have been told by others already and now again.

This was not meant to offend so I hope you are not offended.
Take care.
you know it almost seems like theres more bickering going on in this forum than there is support. whats up with that? i know speaking for myself i'm here to get support & give it if & when i can!  elizabeth
for those concerned, i talked to bonnie today (as i have everyday) and shes doing fine. everything is ok. pitter, apology accepted. i still dont understand your
treatment status or history, try me again on that one. myown makes the best point,
conversations go inside threads, dont start something new if its not significant.

toodle doo!
ok won't start any new threads...
takin a break... wish everyone well.
pitter