Hepatitis Social Community
fatty liver infiltration
About This Community:

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fatty liver infiltration

i dunno if this is the right forum but here goes my issue.

im 30. when i was 24 i was diagnosed wtih fatty liver infiltration. my sgpt was 300. i was prescribed godex by my doc. last year my sgpt waws already 66.

is there any chance the fatty liver infiltrate would recur? any chances for hep? cirrhosis?

i've been back drinking since december.

I had hep vaccine 3 in 2002, only 2 doses, i forgot the booster dose. i just got the booster dose last july. is it ok? am i hep protected? or do i have to get the 3 doses again?

thanks a lot for the help,