Hepatitis Social Community
inner bone bone pain

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

inner bone bone pain

treated with shot weekly and pill 17 weeks, befor ehaving to stop due to severe heart palpitations..that almost 2 years ago and the pain is gettign worse...not bone pain, not joint pain, but inner bones just kill me...in research and other issues, I feel I have fybromyalgia and inner bone pain, plus the active Hep C?????????????????
Seeing docs in a few weeks and need ot find a pain med to help on the real bad days...this lyrica helped hands and feet in beginning, but now doesn't work nearly as well...tordol touched nothign, got more relief from Aleve 1000 mg 2-3 times a day...I know I know, but when desperate.....valium can take edge off enough to fall asleep, but never lasts long either...
sorry your having such pain. it discribed mine better than I (inner bone pain) how ever mine has not lasted like yours, and not nearly as bad, plus im on tx... I felt like I should reply to you, simply because no one else has. I dont have any awnsers , but I hope you find health.
Well I hope you resolve your pain. Aleve does seem to work. Maybe you need tests and tx. good luck to you and let us kmow how you fair and what you find out..I really dont know what to tell u about pain meds, but maybe someone can suggest the right med., I gave a hospice friend morphine for pain under the tounge. And they may or may not have given me that for pain @ hospitol. It was very temporary what ever it was.