Hepatitis Social Community
lloyd wright rudeness

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

lloyd wright rudeness

i think you people were being quite rude. i was asking for some informed  intelligent info...some of your feedback sounded like one of those f---up chat rooms.  thanks
Here we go again. I thought you had plenty of feedback on the subject and most of it was not very complimentary to the guy.
Sorry you're offended by humor, I can see to YOU it was inappropriate.
Several people, including me were making a play on his name. Maybe review the heading at the top of the page for the Community:
"This forum offers visitors a place to communicate and share support with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis. If you have a medical question, comment or research study pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in our HEPATITIS FORUM"
Not sure if lloyd wright counts as "medical" but this side is for communication in what ever way we choose. You didn't write the rules here, and I'm the Deputy here in case you were not aware of my title.
Try to enjoy life and have a little fun. Laughter helps heal, no one was poking fun at you, I really don't understand your anger.
Bug
Pit, this is one of the toughest times you'll have in your life. From your earlier posts, i can tell you have a lot of anxiety.

Please try not to take offense to jokes here....we are all in this together and I can tell you, the folks here are ON YOUR SIDE and also take their own time to post and help everyone.  You have to work through your resistance on this.

You have this disease. How doesn't matter and hoping that something unproven will work better than something unproven is understood but perhaps not the best course, in my humble opinion.

deb
first let me say that i have visited many hepatitis forums and by far this is the best. most everyone here is to help. and to the subject of lloyd right, this has been discussed many times and the conclusion is he is a snake oil salesman. feel free to fall into all his BULL sh$# and send him your money. the only chance for a  cure at this time is combo tx of interferon & ribavirin. nothing this man will offer you in his books, etc will cure you so be careful when you start sending him your money. best of luck to you
i said "unproven" twice.

insert "proven" for second "unproven" in previous post.

tralalala....
thanks for your input deb.