Hepatitis Social Community
med-art

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

med-art

I rearrange it after each shot. I'm going to use it all to make some animated clip when I'm done, complete with moving talking intron vials.

http://www.uploadimages.com/myalbum/7216.25932
Yup. I may even make them sing. I just need to improve my editing skillz.

It's all been approved.  
With  exception to the pills, shouldn't that stuff be refridgerated ?   Looks like you are setting it up for an Ebay shot.. LOL
No I've already done these meds. They only ship me once per month. Besides, intron doesn't need refridgeration. It's a powder mix, at least mine is. The rest of it is used procrit vials.
Too funny..   too much time on your hands ?  
That is too funny.  I kept looking for the other 30 weeks!  Guess you live alone(?) WHat spouse would tolerate that!

I can't wait for the animation.  How is it going at 31?  I know I was getting pretty worn out by then
frjiole
Actually going pretty good. I did my 16th shot of procrit today and have been on the anti-depressants for about 3 weeks. You know how it goes. A few bad days but I'm 'in the groove' and it seems to have a distinct cycle to it.

Have you decided if/when you're going to retreat ?
Great work of art! Don't know if you saw the movie in Elaine
s "Youtube" thread below. Actually, I don't recommend watching it to anyone still on treatment, but it was another personal take on the treatment experience.

-- Jim
Yeah I saw the video. I think somebody needs some anti-depressants. LOL !!

That dude is being waaaay too melodramatic for me.

I did my first shot at the doc office and the nurse od'd me accidentally. ( It was the powder intron mix 7 inject 5. ) She put all the suspension in, sucked it all out, all the way to the stopper and injected me.

That night, I thought ....oh good lord in heaven .... I can't do 48 weeks of this. I was sicker than a dog.

I think 'attitude' is a big part of anything. Naturally you can't 'will' yourself better but you can't beat staying positive.

I'm glad you couldn't relate to the video but unfortunatly I could. Your "statment" is certainly more neutral. Re you first shot experience, yeah, these days it seems best to do everything for yourself. One thing when the gas station guy can't add the oil correctly, but when the nurse can't do the shot right. LOL.

-- Jim
I like that,the first pic. Less is better, I think. Very creative idea med art. I like the title too "pyramid of tears."

An Andy Warhol in the making.

Bravo!

-- Jim
I've done some things with syringes and vegetables that is quite interesting.
horn -

when's the soho opening exhibit?

jim,

got birdie - started reading it - venus is skimming thru checking all the bird scenes for tips when she edits her bio.

some gorgeous stuff there. .  will comntinue tonight.

wyntre
I: I've done some things with syringes and vegetables that is quite interesting.
-------------------------------
I did the turn-into-a-vegetable thing with my syringe during tx :)

-------------------
Wyn,

You and especially Venus will no doubt fly through the pages.
Hehehe...."Everyone, back into the Pyramid of Tears ...."

http://uploadimages.com/manage/NzIzNi43MzM0.26018

Yes, I'm THAT bored !!!
Can't take credit for 'Pyramid of Tears'. It's an Alejandro Escovedo song. A fellow hepC treater and a fine musician.

Nice rearrangment too.  I didn't save all the boxes, but I sure had a full 3# coffee can of syringes when I finished.

No, I haven't a clue what I am going to do.  Appt is May 3rd.  I did email the Vertex trial recruiter in Dallas but got no response - not yet anyway.
frijole
I'm glad you posted this even though I can't look at the link right now. My computer has been super slow.
    I had an image recently of my body as a tapestry from the middle ages. Out of my liver, is a cabbage rose, growing. So I thought I should start painting, drawing, myself to health. Problem is my 5 minute attention span since tx. So, I'm doing 5 minute drawings on newsprint. Cause it isn't the product, its the act of creating, healing. I think we can all find a way to dance, paint,sculpt, play, sing, shout, grow our way to health.
   ~ Any medium will do the part, Art is created through the heart.~
You sound great and positive and creative these days. Are you still taking lexapro or did you switch to something else. Glad the a/d's are helping!
Bug