Hepatitis Social Community
poem to help the healing

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

poem to help the healing

Have heart earth son of world earth born
for all is not what it seems,
you were world earth thrown
of flesh and bone,
only then is your soul clean.
  Have faith earth child with mind so wild
because brain thoughts gather slow,
but dont despair for truth is there
and it will run the show.
  Please earth son we beg dont shun
this world we claim as ours,
if proof you seek then turn your cheek,
and gaze out to the stars..... trolleater (Ron)

I am trying to be inspired again now that treatment is over, I hope my words will inspire someone else.
Beautiful. Troll, you know you are returning now. Your life force, creativity is flowing. You may still be struggling but you are coming to yourself.
So happy for you dear warrior.
Yes, let the creative spark glow, and grow.
This is good to see.
Breath in, breath out  and let it be:)
thank you for the inspiring poetry.You are gifted at creating pictures with words.I have been thinking to use my pain in a productive way.(emotional pain).I has always been so dark and scary to even me..
  embrace all your emotions, be they dark, pain, or happiness, everything about us makes us who we are, and we must explore all the different facets that make us the diamonds that you see, unique and strange... beautiful